New, but not green.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. Thought I'd introduce myself. You can call me JBB or Jersey or Bastard. haha I'll respond to just about anything.

I'm a wrestling fan of some variation for about 15 years. I started watching ECW back in 1995, WWF in 1999/2000 and pretty much let WCW pass me by, though I am acquainting myself with some of it right now.

I do wrestling reviews on youtube called the Bastard Review. I've reviewed most of my ECW library and am just scratching the surface of my WCW library. I'll send links to those interested, but really it's pretty easy to look up on your own. I welcome constructive criticism, so don't be shy about voicing your thoughts - just be polite.

Some of my favorite wrestlers include Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero (RIP), Bam Bam Bigelow (hey, I'm from Jersey) & Rob Van Dam (I freely admit loving the spot monkey).

Edit: Of course, how could I forget the immortally entertaining Rowdy Roddy Piper.

These days, I'm pretty frugal about what I'm willing to waste my time on. I don't watch Raw or Impact - for the most part, they're just not worth it. I've all but forgotten about Superstars. I watch NXT, though it's hit or miss at times. I download & enjoy for the most part ROH and Smackdown, because I'm usually busy on Fridays.

I know next to nothing about Chikara or PWG, though I plan on eventually getting around to checking them out.

Hmmm, don't know what else to write. I'm happy to be here and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers.

JBB

nation

Reaction score
RVD is my favorite wrestler.

Welcome to the forums. Have a look around and I hope you will enjoy it here.

Reaction score
Thanks! So far, so good. I see you have an e-fed. Hmmm, I might have to join.

Reaction score
Hi.

Your post needs more Piper.

I totally agree! When I saw Hot Rod in your signature, my first thought was "Damn, Piper! How could I forget to list him as a favorite?" You're the 2nd woman I've met that adores Roddy, so I know you have good taste.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I totally agree! When I saw Hot Rod in your signature, my first thought was "Damn, Piper! How could I forget to list him as a favorite?" You're the 2nd woman I've met that adores Roddy, so I know you have good taste.

Who's the first so I can slice her throat?

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum dude, hope you enjoy your time here!

What do you think of RVD's TNA run so far?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I think the new guy was scared away.

I was joking about slicing her throat. I just might kick her.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, PWG's having the DDT4 tournament coming up, so now is a great time to start checking it out.

Also, have you ever considered watching NOAH or NJPW? NOAH has the Global League goin' on, and New Japan has a new youtube account, and has some really awesome matches there in full, that I would recommend checking out.

Either way, have fun. ;D

Reaction score
@JurassicBonez - Thanks!

@LadyHotrod - haha, watch out, she's a scrapper, too.

@extremebadass - Thanks! I would have booked RVD differently, but things could be worse.

@Hometown Kid - I've seen a few NOAH and AJPW - NJPW matches and liked them. I'll check out that youtube channel, thanks!

RA Styles

Reaction score
welcome to best forum that ever exist, btw im future ADMIN ;)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Welcome JBB. I think I may have seen a few of your YT videos lol.

Have fun, stay active, enjoy yourself. And most importantly dont be a douche.

Reaction score
Thank you, StraightEdge! Take comfort, I'll never be a douche. Even Bastards have to have lines they don't cross.