NBA Offseason Thread [2017]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Congrats to Kevin Durant...
and those other guys on that one team that is slipping my mind
... for winning the 2017 NBA Finals!
giphy.gif

Now it is time for the offseason...

offsiez-banner.png

Talk rumors, trades, or general chit-chat about the last season.
The regular season will be back on October 20, 2017

Reactions: Just Kevin

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
LMFAO
ESPN commentators saying that Lavar Ball is cutting promos like he's in WWE

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hopefully Celtics or Lakers get Porzingis tonight. I'm sure he hates Knicks' management just as much as everyone else.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
The Sacramento Kings finally had a good draft this year! Great choice drafting De'Aaron Fox with the fifth pick and trading away their tenth pick to Portland for the 'blazers 15th and 20th picks. It looks like Vlade Divac is making smart decisions to move the Kings in the right direction.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
The Kings made a few waves when it was announced they signed Zach Randolph and George Hill. This could be the season when the Kings make it to the playoffs. They're starting to put the pieces together.

Nick

Reaction score
Lol this trade isn't gonna help the Cave win the championship at all. Kyrie Irving is better than Isaiah Thomas in every way, though they both aren't good defenders. Crowder's a decent addition but he doesn't fit into the rotation well. Maybe it'll help them when they have to rebuild after Lebron leaves in 2018. Thomas will be a free agent too, and I doubt they will give him the max deal he wants.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Lol this trade isn't gonna help the Cave win the championship at all. Kyrie Irving is better than Isaiah Thomas in every way, though they both aren't good defenders. Crowder's a decent addition but he doesn't fit into the rotation well. Maybe it'll help them when they have to rebuild after Lebron leaves in 2018. Thomas will be a free agent too, and I doubt they will give him the max deal he wants.

It was stupid. And I think they did the trade because Lebron had issues with Kyrie. I feel like this is 2007 not 2017.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The more I see and read about what the Cavs are doing, it makes less sense. I just don't get it.