Natural Harmonia Gropius - DerrickGFX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Ladies and gentlemen, this is my entry for my this week's GFX League match versus.. the other guys. However, this is the leader of Pokemon's Team Plasma, and one of the main bosses in the game Pokemon Black and White.

I present you Natural Harmonia Gropius, better known as simply N.

ncopy.jpg

Hate/Rate/Masturbate/Comment.​

Pete

Reaction score
The lettering makes it look a touch amateurish for some reason. Plus it should be more centred, there's way too much empty space below it.

However, I am liking the background!

The_King

Reaction score
I personally like the font, but I think it would work better if you lowered the opacity on it, just to flow more with the banner.
Enjoying the background as well, a little more color may help it a bit though. Render works well and flows.
The main problem is the empty space. It's unfortunately just too big.
Still good though! 7.3/10.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
only weak point is the empty space and again the big size with it.....not big fan of BG but a nice effort.....keep it up..try to fill the emptyness