National Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
The world of professional wrestling was in shambles. Ratings were down in all the televised broadcasts and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Fans that fell in love with wrestling during the Monday Night Wars and ECW era were gone and replaced by little children.

However, cult independent companies such as Ring of Honor and Combat Zone Wrestling were starting to take over the wrestling business. Nathan Stokes, a wrestling fan his entire life, had just won the lottery and at the young age of 21 decided to start his own wrestling company. After he decided that he wanted to make this promotion legitimate, he brought in the one man that would take this company to the top. Nathan brought in Paul Heyman to be the head booker. Nathan also decided to make himself the on-screen general manager.

Now, all Nathan needed was some wrestlers, a few referees, a television deal, and a place to host the first show. Nathan got all of this with he reached a deal with the CW network who needed a wrestling fix to keep some of their male demographic. Now, Nathan had a television deal, a roster, some refs and a place to host the first show, which is the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York.

Nathan also decided that a developmental area would be the best way to go to keep fresh talent in his company so he set up a small wrestling arena that holds weekly shows in Ohio.

NWF Roster
Randy Orton
Edge
Undertaker
Mr. Kennedy
AJ Styles
Shawn Michaels
Montel Vontavious Porter
Vampiro
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Jay Lethal
Rey Mysterio
Amazing Red
Elijah Burke
Jamie Noble
Robert Roode
John Morrison
Jimmy Rave
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Alex Shelly
Chris Sabin
Jimmy Jacobs
Tyler Black
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase Jr.

Tag Teams/Stables
Briscoe Brothers - Mark and Jay Briscoe
Murder City Machine Guns - Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin
World’s Greatest Tag Team - Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas
Age of The Fall - Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black
Team Priceless - Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr.

NWF Developmental Roster
Roderick Strong
Austin Aries
Jack Evans
El Generico
Kofi Kingston
Carlito
Colt Cabana
Pac
Teddy Hart
Matt Sydal
Chris Hero
Ron Killings
Bobby Lashley

Referees
Earl Hebner
Brian Hebner
Nick Patrick
Charles Robinson

Championships
World - Vacant
Tag Team - Vacant
Continental - Vacant
X-Division - Vacant

Pay-Per-Views
Jan. - Destiny Fulfilled
Feb. - Desire
March - Dedication
April - Battleground
May - Destruction
June - WrestleFest (Biggest PPV)
July - Devil’s Playground
Aug. - Fountain of Gold
Sept. - Night of Infamy
Oct. - Overdose
Nov. - Retribution
Dec. - Dishonor

Head Booker - Paul Heyman
General Manager - Nathan Stokes
Color Commentator - Brian Balentine
Play by play - Matthew Estes
Backstage Interviewer - Jeremy Borash
Krystal Marshall

CT Styles

I saw you post this at another site.

Make it more professional-looking imo plz. 'Madeupwrestlingsite.com' I don't like. I like realism in a BTB but please yourself.

Not much else to comment on, let's see what you can do.

seX-Power

I have yet to see you stick to a BTB, and as CT said idk about this one as it looks rather unproffessional.

There's not much to comment on, and Vampiro is meh, but whatever.

edgehead09

Reaction score
i will be sticking to this thread. this is why the build has been so slow. I already have two shows written out. No shows will be posted till i finish the first 4 weeks of shows.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
With this random news, the only thing that popped out of my mind is that Randy Orton will be going to Mexico and sign a company where he and Vampiro will be starting a program >_>

edgehead09

Reaction score
“In the end†plays over the speakers as we see a lot of pyrotechnics go off and we hear the voice of Matt Estes.

Estes: Welcome to the Hammerstein Ballroom right here in New York.

Balentine: Why did we pick our first show to be in this run-down dump. I cannot wait to get out of here.

Estes: Calm it down Brian. This is a historic event in the history of professional wrestling. The National Wrestling Federation is holding its first ever show live on the CW network.

Balentine: I will agree with you there, Testes, because tonight history will be made and we will showcase the best wrestling in the sport today. We have the high-flying of the X-division, the best tag-teams in the business and World-class Heavyweights.

Estes: How many times do I have to tell you. My name is Mathew Estes, not Testes.

Balentine: Whatever Testes, let’s just get to the ring because I hear that our General Manager and Owner will start the show off tonight.

“Cocky†by Kid Rock plays as Nathan Stokes walks out in a suit and tie. Nathan has some shades on with his hair semi-spiked and he just looks cool. He has a smile on his face and walks slowly to the ring. Nathan gets into the ring and just looks around the ring making a circle as he starts to tear up. He walks over the ring announcer and asks for a microphone. Nathan receives the microphone and then begins to speak.

Stokes: Welcome to the first ever episode of NWF, my creation, my dream, my baby, my livelihood. I think you all get the point. For real though, this is my dream. I have been a wrestling fan my whole entire live and to own my own wrestling company is just the icing on the cake to winning the lottery and ten million dollars.

Crowd: You Rich Fuck, You Rich Fuck.

Stokes: Yep, I sure am. But I am not that cocky “rich fuck†as you so abruptly put it. I decided to spend my money to do what ever true wrestling fan would do. I went out and found the best wrestlers in the world from Randy Orton to Samoa Joe to tag teams such as The Briscoe Brothers and The Murder City Machine Guns. Then I got the best X-Division wrestlers and gave them free reign to do what they need to do to impress the fans.

The fans cheer as Nathan stops for a moment and takes it all in and then begins to speak once more.

Stokes: So, tonight I promised the fans that I would announce how the NWF Champion would be determined and God Damn it I will. See, I have selected six of the best wrestlers in the National Wrestling Federation and have placed them into many different types of matches over the next month. These matches whether they be single, tag teams, triple threats, trios matches, or any other match types I can think of, but that does not really matter because the outcome will be the same. If u get a pin-fall or submission then you receive five points. A disqualification or count out victory then you earn yourself two points. The person with the most points at the end of Destiny Fulfilled, NWF’s first pay-per-view, will be crowned the first ever NWF Champion. What do you think of that?

The crowd roars in approval as Nathan looks around and then gets back onto the microphone.

Stokes: You must all be wondering who is going to be in this little tournament I put together.

Crowd: Tell us, Tell us.

Stokes: Well, if you really want to know then I guess I will have to tell you. First of all it will be Randy Orton. Joining him will be Edge, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, AJ Styles and Mr. Kennedy.

The crowd roars in approval as “Voices†plays and the crowd boos for Randy Orton. Randy walks out to the entrance ramp way as the fans continue to boo. Orton steps to the left of the stage and begins to talk on a microphone that he had in his jacket pocket.

Orton: So Mr. Man in charge or so you think. See, Stokes. I am Randy Orton, the man of destiny. Correct me if I am wrong but the Age of Orton begins at Destiny Fulfilled.

Stokes: If you have the most points at the end of the pay-per-view, then yes, your “Age of Orton†will begin.

Orton: Did I hear you correctly? Did you just say “If Randy Orton has the most points.†When it comes to Randy Orton there is no if about it, it is just destiny. You can say that my Destiny will be Fulfilled.

“Metalingus†plays as the crowd boos for Edge. Edge comes out in his full-length leather coat and has a microphone in his hands.

Edge: Stokes, I will get to you later, but right now I have to ask Randy a question.

Orton: What is that, Edge?

Edge: What the hell is up with you and Destiny. I mean wasn’t it your destiny for all this shit in 2004. I think you need something new to believe in. Something everyone can believe in. Something like the Rated R era.

Orton: The Rated R era. More like PG. Edge, no one will come in my way.

“Sexy Boy†plays as the place goes wild. Shawn Michaels makes his way out to the ring entrance ramp way and stands in the middle as Edge had moved to the right.

Michaels: Well it looks like we have some pretty big fish in a little pond. Well Shawn Michaels, The Showstopper, Mr. Wrestlemania, The Icon and the biggest fish in the pond. See, when Shawn Michaels gets called up to a big match he always delivers. When it comes down to it, Shawn Michaels will walk out of Destiny Fulfilled with the NWF championship.

“Turn up the trouble†plays as the fans cheer loudly. Kennedy comes onto the stage with a microphone and simply says.

Kennedy: The new NWF champion is Mr. Keeeeeeeennnnnnnedddddddyyyyyy.

Kennedy puts the microphone in the air as the fans yell “Kennnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeddddddddddyyyyyyy†and then Kennedy goes to the back.

“I am†hits as AJ Styles makes his way out to the entrance way. The fans cheer as AJ begins to speak on the microphone.

AJ: I’m not going to come out here and waste a lot of time and take away from the wrestling tonight but this needs to be said. Orton, Edge, Kennedy, Taker, and HBK. It is real simple. I am going to come out here each week, win my match and then win the NWF title. That is all I have to say. Can we please start the wrestling.

AJ starts to leave as he turns around to walk backstage and bumps into Shawn Michaels. Shawn steps back as AJ and Shawn stare at each other until the arena goes black and we hear a voice over the loud speaker.

Undertaker: All of you will Rest….in….Peace…..

Commercial Break

Six Man Mayhem - Amazing Red vs. Jay Lethal vs. Elijah Burke vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Jamie Noble vs. John Morrison.

Match starts off with Red and Rave. These independent stars start off with a head scissors by Amazing Red. Red rolls to the outside of the ring and stands up on the apron. Red springboard onto the top rope and comes off with a hurricanranna onto Rave. Red tries a cover but Morrison breaks it up. It is now Morrison and Red in the ring as Jimmy rolled to the outside. Red gets to his feet and gets caught with a clothesline. Red pops right back up and Morrison lands a perfectly times dropsault as Red was running at Morrison. Morrison pins Red but Lethal breaks it up. Jimmy Rave slips back into the ring and attacks Lethal with a kick to the head. Lethal falls to the canvas and Burke comes into the match and clotheslines Rave. Morrison charges at Burke and gets back body dropped over the top rope. Burke cleans house of all the competitors in the ring but Noble is still on the apron. Noble springboards clotheslines Burke and Elijah rolls to the outside of the ring. Noble plays to the crowd as they roar in approval. Red comes into the ring and dropkicks Noble over the top rope. Red bounces off the far ropes and then flips over the top rope and onto all of his opponents. Red rolls into the ring as the fans chant “this is awesome.†Morrison is the first to his feet as he slowly rolls into the ring but Red lands a kick to the head of Morrison. Red picks up Morrison and sends him into the turnbuckle. Morrison runs into the turnbuckle and clotheslines Red. Morrison throws him to the canvas and pins him but Lethal comes off the top rope with a leg drop to the back of the neck of “The Shaman of Sexy.†Lethal flips Morrison over to his back and covers him but Jimmy Rave breaks it up with a springboard leg drop. Rave tries to get the pin fall but Red is on his feet and bounces off the ropes and lands a low dropkick to the face of Jimmy Rave breaking up the three count.

Red gets to his feet and is the only one standing in the ring. Outside the ring, Elijah Burke sends Jamie Noble into the steel steps and Jamie crashes shoulder first. Burke goes over to Jamie and picks him up for a suplex onto the floor. Burke, however, delays the vertical suplex as Red bounces off the ropes and jumps onto the top rope and then launches himself across the turnbuckle and lands a cross body onto Noble that sends Noble and Burke to the mat below as the fans chant NWF, NWF. Amazing Red slowly gets to his feet as John Morrison is back up. Morrison hops to the top turnbuckle and is perched atop the turnbuckle. Noble and Burke slowly get up. Morrison stands up and then comes off the top turnbuckle with a shooting star press onto Burke, Red and Noble. All four men are on the ground as Jimmy Rave gets to his feet inside the ring. Rave gets up and sees the carnage on the outside of the ring. Rave gets a slight smirk on his face and then bounces off the far ropes. Rave runs at the near set of ring ropes and performs a suicide dive through the middle and top rope onto all four men who were just barely to their feet. Lethal is now the only man in the ring and he hops to his feet. Lethal pumps the crowd up and then runs at the turnbuckle. Lethal hops onto the top turnbuckle and then out of the ring and onto all five of his opponents. All of the participants in the six man mayhem match are down as the fans chant “This is awesome.†Lethal is the first to his feet and picks up Rave and rolls him into the ring. Lethal covers Jimmy but only gets a two count before Jimmy kicks out. Morrison and Burke are slowly getting to their feet as Noble is back up. Noble grabs Morrison by the head and tosses him into the ring. At the same time, Red does the same thing to Burke. Noble and Red get onto the apron. Noble and Red look at each other and have a look in their eye. Both men springboard onto the top rope and stand on the top rope for just a second. However, that second gives enough time for Rave and Lethal to run over and hop into the air, nailing simultaneous dropkicks onto Noble and Red knocking them to the floor below. Lethal and Rave are not down yet as they prepare to slingshot over the top rope and onto Noble and Red as they get up. Red and Noble are up and Rave and Lethal slingshot cross body Noble and Red.

Morrison and Burke are inside of the ring and they both slowly get to their feet. Morrison goes after Burke and tries a clothesline but Burke ducks. Burke lands a hard right hand and then an uppercut. Morrison falls to the canvas but gets back to his feet rather quickly. Burke lands another hard right hand. Elijah goes for another hard right hand but Morrison ducks and lands a swift kick to the calf of Burke. Morrison then grabs a hold of Burke’s trunks and takes him over in a snap suplex. Morrison floats over and into a pin fall attempt but it is interrupted by Noble. Noble then picks up Morrison and lands a power bomb. Pin attempt by Jamie gets him a two count. Burke is back up and charges at Noble but Jamie leaps to the canvas as Amazing Red comes off the top ring rope with a springboard dropkick. Red with the pin attempt but only gets a two count before Jay Lethal yanks Red out of the ring. Lethal grabs Red and slams his head against the steel guard rail and then pick Red’s barely conscious body up and nails him with the Lethal Combination on the floor. Jimmy Rave, who had snuck around the ring to a side where no one is at, hops onto the apron and then onto the top turnbuckle. He is perched atop the turnbuckle waiting for Lethal to turn around. Lethal does so and Rave nails him with a missile dropkick. Rave hops to his feet and slowly guides Lethal to his feet. Rave then kicks Lethal in the mid-section and hooks both of Jay Lethal’s arms into a double underhook. Rave then finishes the hold with a face buster coming out of the double underhook. Rave plays to the crowd and turns his back to the action inside of the ring and pays for it as Noble bounces off of the far side ring ropes and then charges at the near side ropes and lands a baseball slide to the back of Jimmy Rave’s head thus knocking him into the steel guard rail jaw-first. Noble gets to his feet and gets nailed with a spinning spine buster by Elijah Burke. Burke goes over to Noble and pins him but Morrison breaks it up with a kick to the head of Burke. Burke shrugs it off and gets to his feet. Morrison punches Burke but Elijah blocks it and lands a devastating right hand of his own to the torso of Morrison. Burke lands a couple more shots before ending it with a high impact uppercut. Morrison is dazed as Burke hooks him into a vertical suplex. Morrison is rocked by this as Burke goes over to John and picks him up and lands a back suplex. Burke with the pin but Noble is able to break it up. Burke gets to his feet before Noble and goes for a clothesline but Noble ducks and ends up behind Burke. Noble with the kick to the gut of Burke and then a Gibson Driver. Noble with the pin attempt but it is broken up by Jimmy Rave at the last possible second. Jamie does not like this and he makes his way to his feet and goes after Rave. Rave, who is sitting on the canvas, backs into the corner and Noble follows him into the corner, however, Jimmy outsmarts Noble and grabs Jamie’s tights and sends him headfirst into the middle turnbuckle pad. Jimmy then grabs the back of Noble’s tights and school boys him for a pin attempt but Jay Lethal is able to break it up, somehow recovering from the double underhook face buster he suffered on the floor. Morrison is back up and he grabs Jimmy and guides him to his feet. Morrison then tries to get Rave to partner up with him to take everyone else out of the match. Rave agrees and turns to take out the competition but Morrison grabs Rave’s arm and spins him around right into a kick to the gut and then a spinning neck breaker. Morrison with the pin attempt but Lethal is able to break it up. Morrison gets off of Rave and Jimmy rolls to the outside of the ring clutching at his neck. Morrison gets to his feet and Noble hits him with a dropkick that sends him to the outside. Burke grabs a hold of Noble and lands the Elijah Experience to Noble. Burke with the pin attempt but Lethal breaks it up. Burke slowly gets to his feet as Lethal lands his Lethal Injection II onto Burke. Lethal goes for the cover as Amazing Red slowly gets onto the apron. Red gets his feet onto the bottom rope and grabs the top rope with his hands. Red bounces off the bottom rope and then slides through the bottom and middle rope and dropkicks Lethal in the head. Lethal rolls off of Burke as Red gets back onto the ring apron. Red hypes the crowd up before he springboards onto the ring ropes he is standing near. Red then bounces over to the other ring ropes. Red lands perfectly and then performs a corkscrew 450 degree splash onto both Lethal and Burke. Red lays across the body of both Lethal and Burke and the referee counts to three and Amazing Red is announced as the winner.

After the match, Amazing Red calls for a microphone. He is handed a microphone by the ring announcer. Red slowly gets to his feet and tries to catch his breath. He begins to speak as the fans cheer “Red, Red.â€

Red: That right there is the reason that the X-Division will be the best thing that the world of professional wrestling has ever seen in its long history. There have been the cruiserweights and the luchadors but the X-Division is all of that wrapped into one. We are not about weight limits we are about no limits. Going out there each and every night to impress the fans and put on the best match possible. I am Amazing Red and I vow to you that I will continue to impress each and every one of you, week in and week out. Thank you.

Red leaves as the fans chant “No Limits X-Division.†Red gets to the top of the entrance ramp and then makes one last salute to the fans before going to the backstage area.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial and we see Jeremy Borash in the back holding a microphone. He waits for his cue and then he begins to speak.

Borash: As many of you heard at the top of the show, we saw the owner of the company, Nathan Stokes, announce that there will be a tournament over the next month finalizing at Destiny Fulfilled. Who so ever has the most points at the end of the night at Destiny Fulfilled will be your NWF Champion. I am here with one of the participants in the tournament.

Edge walks into the scene and has a smirk on his face.

Borash: “The Ultimate Opportunist†Edge.

Edge grabs the microphone from Borash and begins to speak.

Edge: Look Borash, tonight I go in the ring with HBK. The Showstopper, The Icon, Mr. Wrestlemania. Shawn, tonight I dismantle you. You will never be the same again. I don’t even know if you will be able to make through the rest of the tournament.

Edge takes a break as the fans boo him hard.

Edge: And before you come in here and go on and on about how you defy the odds and how you will live your boyhood dream one more time, please, I am begging you to just save it. I mean really, Shawn, when was the last time you were the World Champion. I can not even remember. Hell I don’t even know when the last time you had a championship match. So, Shawn tonight I end the boyhood dream of yours and put Edge up five points in the championship tournament.

“Cocky†plays as the fans cheer for the General Manager and Owner of NWF comes out to the entrance ramp way with a microphone in hand. He waits for the noise to die down and then begins to speak on the microphone.

Stokes: So, is everybody having a good time?

The crowd roars in approval.

Stokes: That is good, very good. Now I know that the Tag Team title match is scheduled for next but I have to make some changes to the card.

The fans boo at this news.

Stokes: O, don’t worry. You will love this because the Tag Team title match is now an ultimate endurance match. Thank you very much. Let the action begin.

Commercial Break

Ultimate Endurance for the Tag Team Titles - Team Priceless vs. World’s Greatest Tag Team vs. Age of the Fall vs. Murder City Machine Guns vs. Briscoe Brothers

The first match is announced as a regular tag team match-up. Team Priceless are the first chosen and then make their way out to the ring. The next tag team chosen is the World Greatest Tag Team. Shelton and Charlie make their way to the ring. The WGTT slide into the ring and stand on the middle turnbuckle. Shelton and Charlie hop down and onto the canvas. Shelton Benjamin starts the match with Cody Rhodes. Both men circle the ring and then they lock up in the middle of the ring. They struggle for position as at first Benjamin has the advantage and then Cody is able to power up and be the tall man. Cody backs Benjamin into the corner and the referee calls for a clean break. The ref begins his five count and Cody breaks at four and then lands a punch to the face. The referee acknowledges him as Shelton holds his jaw and looks at Cody. Shelton charges at Cody but Cody leapfrogs over top of Shelton. Benjamin stops right behind Rhodes as Cody turns around pointing at his head with his finger. Cody is fully turned around and gets nailed with a clothesline that knocks Cody to the ground. Cody hops back up and Benjamin nails him with another clothesline. Rhodes back to his feet and Shelton goes for another clothesline but this time Cody ducks and bounces off of the ring ropes. Benjamin comes off of the ropes and goes for a cross body but Cody drops to the canvas and Benjamin flies over top of Cody’s body and out of the ring. Cody hops to his feet and tags in Dibiase. Ted drops down from the apron and onto the ring floor. Ted grabs Shelton’s head and whips it into the steel guard rail. Ted then picks up Shelton and tosses him into the ring. Ted slides in and covers Shelton but Benjamin is able to get his shoulder up at the count of two. Dibiase gets to his feet and slowly helps Benjamin to his feet. Dibiase then grabs Benjamin by the arm and pulls Shelton’s arm towards him and then lands a vial clothesline that sends Benjamin down on the back of his neck. Dibiase covers Benjamin but Shelton is able to get his leg on the bottom rope. Ted gets to his feet and tags in his partner, Cody Rhodes. Cody comes into the match and picks Benjamin up. Cody positions himself to be able to whip Shelton into the corner. Cody tries to whip Benjamin into the turnbuckle but Benjamin reverses it and sends Rhodes into the turnbuckle. Shelton tries to follow up with a shoulder block to Cody but Rhodes is able to get out of the way and Shelton’s shoulder eats the steel post. Shelton comes out of the turnbuckle grabbing his shoulder as Cody grabs the shoulder of Benjamin and puts on an arm bar snapping Benjamin to the ground. Benjamin tries to work his way out of the holf by sitting out. Benjamin is able to sit out of it and relieve some pressure. Cody makes his way to his feet but still has a hold of Benjamin’s arm. Cody is able to slide his hand down Benjamin’s arm and into a wrist lock. Cody wrings the arm of Benjamin and then pulls Benjamin’s arm and body over to Cody’s corner. Rhodes tags in his partner and Ted goes to the top turnbuckle. Rhodes comes off with a double ax handle as the referee yells at Cody to get out of the ring because he still has a hold of Shelton’s arm. Cody argues then steps out of the ring as Ted gets a wrist lock on Benjamin and then wrings the arm of Benjamin. Ted tags in Cody and Cody goes to the top and comes off with a double ax handle. Cody then grabs the arm of Benjamin and grabs it into a hammerlock. Cody picks Benjamin up and slams him down in a hammerlock suplex. Benjamin writhes around in pain grabbing his shoulder. Cody comes after him and Benjamin rolls out of the ring. Benjamin stands up outside the ring and tries to shake his arm to get some feeling back into it. Cody comes out after Benjamin. Cody tries to punch Benjamin but Shelton is able to duck. Benjamin tries to throw a punch but his arm is unable to allow much force behind it, so Cody just shrugs it off and kicks Benjamin in the mid-section. DDT by Cody on the floor. Cody gets to his feet and picks Benjamin up and rolls him into the ring. Cody with the pin fall and the three count eliminating the World’s Greatest Tag Team.

“Cocky†hits as Nathan comes out with a microphone. The next fall will be a No-Disqualification match-up. The next team is the Age of the Fall, Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs.

Jacobs and Black come down to the ring both holding steel chairs. Both of them run down the entrance ramp way and slide into the ring only to get kicked in the head by ream Priceless. Cody and Ted are able to get the steel chairs from the Age of the Fall as they are getting pummeled by Cody and Ted. Priceless backs off to allow Jimmy and Tyler to get to their feet. Both members of the AOTF get to their feet and then fall right back to the canvas because Cody and Ted through the steel chairs at the head of Jimmy and Tyler, Sabu-style. Ted rolls to the outside of the ring and looks underneath the ring and slides out a table. Ted pulls it out of the ring all of the way and sets it up on the ringside floor. Inside the ring Cody has Tyler Black to his feet and lands a snap suplex onto the steel chair. Tyler grabs at his back and rolls off of the chair. Jimmy gets to his feet and charges at Cody but Rhodes is able to get Jimmy into a drop toe hold onto the steel chair. Cody gets to his feet as Jimmy rolls around holding his face. Cody plays to the crowd as they boo him hard. Ted rolls into the ring and calls to Cody to send Jimmy through the table on the outside. Cody guides Jimmy to his feet as he sets him up for a power bomb. Ted helps Cody put Jimmy on his shoulders as Cody runs towards the ropes and power bombs Jimmy over the top rope through the table as the fans chant “Holy Shit, Holy Shit.†Tyler Black rolls to the outside and looks under the ring. He grabs a steel chair and rolls into the ring with it. Tyler gets to his feet and then clobbers Cody in the back with the chair. Dibiase Jr. turns around and gets met with a steel chair shot that sounds like a gun-shot, right in the head. Ted falls to the canvas as Tyler hops on top of Ted looking for a three-count but Ted Dibiase Jr. is able to get his shoulder up at a count of two. Tyler gets back to his feet and then goes over to Ted and guides him to his feet. Tyler hooks the trunks of Ted and picks him up for a delayed vertical suplex but Cody gets to his feet and nails Tyler in the gut with the right handed fist. This allows for Ted to shift his body weight and fall onto Tyler in a pinning position. Cody walks away to celebrate the win as Jimmy Jacobs makes his way to his feet and hustles into the ring to break up the pin fall of Ted at a count of two. Jimmy stomps the head of Ted as Cody turns around and charges at Jimmy but Jacobs is able to duck his head and then back body drop Cody over to the mat below. Jimmy goes back to kicking Ted in the head as Tyler rolls to the outside and moves the broken table out of the way and grabs a table from underneath the ring and slides it into the ring. Jimmy goes over to the steel chair and grabs it. He then goes over to Cody and cracks him in the head with the steel chair. Ted is able to get to his feet and then walks right into a steel chair shot. Tyler Black grabs Ted by the head area and pulls him towards the corner. Jimmy takes this time to set the table up in the ring diagonal to the corner where Tyler and Ted are. Cody starts to get to his feet with his head busted wide open. Jimmy grabs the steel chair and hits Rhodes in the gut with it. Cody doubles over as Jimmy hits him in the back with a steel chair shot. Meanwhile, Tyler is standing Ted up as Jimmy goes over to the corner and grabs the neck of Ted. Jacobs goes up for the Contracode and nails it through the table. Jacobs with the pin and the three count.

Over the loudspeaker we hear Nathan Stokes’ voice.

Stokes: Good job, Jimmy and Tyler. Your next opponents will be the tag team of Mark and Jay Briscoe. The Briscoe Brothers and it will be a No-DQ Falls count anywhere match.

Mark and Jay come out to the entrance ramp and play to the crowd as we hear Jay yell to the Age of the Fall that they are going pay for their past sins, you sick freaks. Mark and Jay run down the ring and slide into the ring. Jimmy meets Jay with a kick to the head and then a elbow drop to the back. Tyler nails a kick to the head and then a leg drop to the back of the neck of Mark. Tyler and Jimmy get to their feet and go over to the Briscoe Brothers and help guide them to their feet. The Age of the Fall send Mark and Jay into the ring ropes and as they come off Jimmy and Tyler land simultaneous hip tosses to Mark and Jay and their body shake the canvas. Jimmy and Tyler hop on top of the Briscoe’s for a pin attempt but Mark is able to get his shoulder up. The referee switches his count to cont down Jay but he is able to get his shoulders up at a count of two. Jimmy and Tyler get to their feet as Jimmy goes over to grab the steel chair. He turns around as Mark and Jay hop to their feet and land a double dropkick to the steel chair, bouncing it into the face of Jimmy. Meanwhile, Tyler Black was depositing of the table remains from the Contracode through the table to Ted Dibiase Jr. Mark grabs the steel chair and lays into the back of Tyler with it as he threw the table over the top rope and had his back turned. Tyler falls down and catches his neck on the top rope. He is now slumping over the top rope as Jay Briscoe grabs the legs of Tyler and outstretches Black’s body. Mark yells to the crowd and then runs at the ropes and bounces off of the ropes. H charges at his brother and leapfrogs over top of Jay and onto the lower back of Tyler. The crowd pops as Mark and Jay play to the crowd. Jay rolls to the outside of the ring and looks under it. He grabs a table out and slides it into the ring. Mark rolls out of the ring and grabs another table from under the ring and slides it into the ring. Jay has already set his table up as Mark sets his table up on top of Jay’s table and we have a double stack of tables. By this time, Jimmy has gotten to his feet and walks over to Mark, who had his back turned to Jacobs. Jimmy turns Mark around and whips him into the ropes. Mark holds onto the ropes but Jimmy charges at Mark and clotheslines him over the top rope. Mark lands hard on his head and clutches it. Meanwhile, Tyler has gotten to his feet and gets behind Jay and lands a Dragon Suplex into a bridge but only gets a two count. Jimmy goes over to Jay and picks him off the canvas. Tyler rolls outside and grabs a steel chair. He slides thje chair into the ring and Jimmy gets it in his grasp. Black rolls back into the ring as he grabs the other chair that was already in the ring. Jimmy kicks Jay into the corner and then backs up with the chair still in his hands. Jimmy charges at Jay and lands a Stinger Splash with the steel chair. Jay grabs a hold of the top rope to keep his barely conscious body up as Tyler prepares for a Stinger Splash of his own. He comes charging into the corner but this time as he leaps into the air to splash, Jay is able to get his foot up and nails Tyler with a big boot to the steel chair that bounces off the cranium of Tyler Black. On the outside, Mark is back up and has gotten a ladder from underneath the ring and it is a big twenty footer. Mark sets it up so that one side of the rungs are facing the ring. Mark Briscoe begins to climb the ladder backwards up the side facing the ring. Jimmy looks over to Mark and has a look on his face like “What the Fuck.†We hear Mark yell “It’s time to Man up†as Tyler gets to his feet and stands next to Jimmy in amazement of the height that Mark is at. Jay falls to the canvas and lassos his arms around the feet of Jimmy and Tyler as Mark leaps off the ladder in a shooting star press and onto all the men in the contest, including his brother, who was making sure that the Age of the Fall would not be making an early exit and leaving Mark Briscoe to land on the canvas from such a high distance. The fans chant “Holy Shit†and “NWF†as the referee starts his ten count. All four men try to make it to their feet as the referee gets to seven. Jay and Tyler slowly make it to their feet at a count of nine. They slowly go towards each other and then start punching the shit out of each other. A right hand by Tyler and then a right by Jay. They continue to brawl towards the ring ropes and then eventually over the top rope. Jimmy is the next one to his feet as he bounces off of the ropes and charges at the other set of ropes. Jimmy leaps into the air and flies over the top ring rope and onto Jay and Tyler. Jimmy gets up and rolls into the ring. Mark Briscoe slowly gets to his feet as Jimmy is looking in his boot for something. He finds it and shows it to the crowd and is revealed to be his trusty railroad spike. Mark sees this and backs up. Jimmy gets a look on his face and charges at Mark. Mark is backed into the corner and Jimmy is able to jam the spike into the head of Mark to a chant of “You sick fuck.†Jimmy looks towards one side of the crowd and nods his head and points to himself while somewhat laughing. Jimmy gets back on the attack and jams the spike into the forehead of Mark over and over again. Jimmy finally stops and Mark is bleeding badly. Outside the ring, Jay has taken control of Tyler and lands the J-Driller onto Tyler on the outside to a steel chair he had gotten from underneath the ring. The referee slides outside to get the count for Jay as Mark lunges across the ring and grabs hold of the ankles of Jacobs thus prohibiting him from breaking the pin up. The referee counts to three and this match is over and the Briscoe Brothers are the winners.

The voice of Nathan Stokes is heard over the loud speaker.

Stokes: Congrats, Briscoes. As you probably know your next opponents will be the Murder City Machine Guns.

The fans pop at the mention of Guns vs. Briscoes.

Stokes: Now, what match should I put you in. A steel cage, a ladder match, an I quit match.

The fans pop at each match idea.

Stokes: Actually I got the perfect idea. Since the tables are already in the ring, why don’t we make it a double tables match. To win you have to put both of your opponents through a table but it must be in succession. Now get the Guns out here and let you all put on one hell of a match.

The fans cheer loudly as Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly make their way to the ring. They walk down to the ring and slide into the ring. Alex and Chris stand up and meet the Briscoe Brothers in the middle of the ring. The two teams shake hands and then back into their respective corners. The referee rings the bell and the match is underway. Mark and Alex roll out of the ring and look under the ring for tables. They get them and set them up on the outside for later use. Inside the ring, Chris Sabin and Jay Briscoe lock up. Jay has the advantage and is able to push Chris into the turnbuckle. Jay breaks the lock up and slaps Chris on the chest and then Irish whips him into the other turnbuckle and follows him in. Chris is able to grab hold of the top rope and spring over top of Jay. Jay nails the turnbuckle chest-first and wobbles out of it. Jay is turned around and Chris nails a super kick. Sabin goes for the cover but the referee reminds him that it is a tables match. Sabin gets up and sees the two tables that were doubles stacked in the ring from the earlier match. He calls for Alex to come into the ring. Shelly does so but this brings Mark into the ring. Mark cuts Shelly off before he gets to help Chris as Sabin is trying to get the top table off of the other table. Sabin is able to get the table off but is bending over the other table. Jay is able to hop to his feet and club Sabin in the back. Sabin falls over the table and the table is close enough to the ropes that Jay is able to springboard off the middle rope, turn in mid-air and land a leg drop to the back of Sabin’s neck thus driving him through the table and leaving only Shelly to go through. Meanwhile, Shelly is getting the better of Mark with some hard right hands. Shelly tosses Mark out of the ring as Jay comes charging at Shelly. Alex is able to move out of the way and Jay goes chest first into the ring ropes. Shelly slips behind Jay is able to wrap his around the waist of Jay and land a German suplex into a bridge. The referee gets down to remind Shelly of the match stipulation as Mark is perched on the top rope. Shelly is still in the bridge yelling for the ref to pin Jay. Mark comes off the top rope with a Shooting Star Press onto the bridged body of Alex. The fans pop out of their seats for this and Mark clutches his ribs. Jay is still on the canvas holding his head, so all four men in the match up are down. Jay is the first to his feet and he sees the carnage. Jay rolls to the outside and sees the ladder that is still set up in the entrance way. Jay folds it up and slides it into the ring. Jay slides into the ring but Chris Sabin has risen to his feet and is able to kick Jay in the head. Sabin picks up Jay and whips him into the ropes but Jay reverses and Chris bounces off of the ropes. Chris comes flying back at Jay and leaps into the air and lands a cross body block. Sabin hops to his feet and sets up the ladder. Mark is somehow back to his feet and he starts to climb the ladder to fight with Chris at the top. Mark gets up top by climbing the side nearest the ring ropes that one of the tables on the outside are set up. Mark gets to the top and tries to toss Sabin off but Chris is able to fight him off. Jay is back to his feet and goes near the ladder. He is on the side where Sabin is and begins to tilt the ladder. Chris and Mark get an “O, shit†look on their face and jump off the ladder and towards the outside. Chris lands jaw and throat first on the ring ropes while Mark falls all the way outside and through the table. Again the fans bust out a “Holy Shit†chant as Alex Shelly is getting back to his feet. Shelly goes to the outside and folds up the table that got set up earlier. He slides it into the ring and then follows it in. Jay meets him with a kick to the head and then a leg drop to the back of the neck of Shelly. Jay follows that with an elbow drop in between the shoulder blades of Alex. Chris is on the canvas but slowly makes his way to his feet. Jay is showing off to the crowd with his back turned to Sabin as he comes and knees Jay in the back. Jay falls in between the ring ropes and to the outside. Chris slingshots over the top rope and onto Jay who had stood up at the last moment to catch Sabin. Alex gets to his feet and moves the ladder out of the way and then bounces off of the ring ropes and towards the other side of the ring. Alex leaps over the top rope and onto both Sabin and Jay Briscoe. Mark Briscoe is starting to move on the outside but he is doing this very slowly. Shelly goes to the outside and sets up a table. He picks up Mark and tries to set him up for a Shellshock through the table but Mark is able to reverse it into a Cut-Throat Driver through the table. Inside the ring, Jay and Chris are back in the ring. Jay has the advantage and is near the table that was left in the ring. Jay sets Chris up for the J-Driller as Mark hops onto the apron. Jay gets Chris into the air as Mark springboards into the ring and the Briscoe Brothers land the Spike J-Driller through the table for the win and the tag team championships. The Briscoe Brothers grab their belts and celebrate with the fans as we go to Commercial.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial and we see Jeremy Borash in the back once again. He is standing by as Matt Estes and Brian Balentine welcome us back.

Estes: Welcome back to NWF. The Briscoe Brothers just won the tag team titles in an Ultimate Endurance match.

Balentine: Way to waste your breathe and tell everyone what they just saw happen.

Estes: I was letting any new viewers that are joining us late what just happened.

Balenetine: Whatever Estes. Let’s just let JB talk to whoever he has to talk to.

JB: Thank you, Brian. Earlier, I interviewed Edge about his match with HBK. Now I have another participant in this “Championship Race†as it could be called. Let me introduce to you, the Legend Killer, Randy Orton.

Orton walks into the screen and takes the microphone from Jeremy.

Orton: Ok, Jeremy. Tonight I have to take on that loud mouth, Mr. Kennedy. Now you are going to ask me what I think of my match and my opponent.

Jeremy shakes his head up and down signifying that he was going to ask that.

Orton: Well, I am not answering anything about my opponent or my match tonight. I said all I had to say earlier. It is simply destiny that Randy Orton become the NWF Champion. The Age of Orton starts its re-evolution tonight.

Orton leaves as Jeremy gets his microphone back.

JB: Looks like Orton is ready to put the Age of Orton back on track starting tonight.

We cut to a scene in the back with the new Tag Team Champions, The Briscoe Brothers.

Jay: Hey Mark, look what we got. The NWF Tag Team Championships.

Mark: You damn right. We did it the Southern way and went through all the tag teams in the NWF to win these bad boys.

Jay: Hell yea. So, tonight we go back to the south and get us some beer and party it up.

Mark: But, this is just a message to any of the other teams that want our belts. You better be ready to MAN UP.

Randy Orton vs. Mr. Kennedy

Match starts with the two opponents circling each other and then locking up in the middle of the ring. There is a struggle for power and Orton is able to get the advantage with a headlock. Kennedy fights to get out of the headlock before he is able to send Orton off into the ring ropes. Orton comes back off the ropes and Kennedy nails him with a shoulder block. Orton falls to the mat but pops right back up. Kennedy looks at Orton and yells “Kennedy†at him. Orton backs off and then both men lock up once more. Orton tosses aside Kennedy’s left arm and slides his hands down Kennedy’s right arm and gets into a wrist lock. Orton folds in Kennedy’s elbow and gets into Kennedy into a hammerlock. Kennedy struggles to get out if the hold by trying to get to the ropes. Mr. Kennedy tries to go behind of Orton. Randy is able to prevent the reversal. Kennedy goes for it once more and is able to reverse the hammerlock into a hammerlock of his own. Kennedy breaks the hammerlock and locks in a full nelson. Orton tries to get out of it and is able to get his feet on the bottom rope and Kennedy is forced to break the hold. Both men back up and the lock up once more. Orton locks in a head lock but Kennedy sends him off into the ropes. Orton catches himself on the ropes and then slides underneath the bottom rope. Kennedy tries to go after Orton but the referee holds him back and begins his count. The referee gets to eight before Orton rolls back into the ring. Kennedy takes advantage and punches him as soon as he gets to his face. Kennedy gets another punch in and then another. Orton looks rocked but doesn’t fall to the canvas. Kennedy lands another punch but Orton doesn’t look fazed is able to poke Kennedy in the eye and then kick Kennedy in the mid-section that doubles Kennedy over. Orton hooks the head of Kennedy and lands a snap DDT. Orton floats over and gets a pin attempt for a two count. Orton gets to his feet as Kennedy slowly gets up. Orton waits for Kennedy to get up and then clotheslines him back to the canvas. Orton goes around and does his Garvin Stomp on Kennedy and then pins him. Kennedy is able to get his foot on the bottom rope just as the referee’s hand comes down for three. Orton gets up and is pissed as he stalks Kennedy as he gets to on all fours. Kennedy looks over at Orton quickly and stays on all fours as Orton looks for his kick to the head but Kennedy moves and then sweeps Kennedy’s leg out from underneath him. Kennedy hops on top of Orton but only gets a two count before kick out by Randy Orton. Mr. Kennedy gets to his feet as he waits for Orton to get up. “The Legend Killer†gets to his feet as Kennedy grabs his wrist and sends him into the corner. Kennedy falls Orton into the corner and lands a clothesline that sends Orton to a sitting position. Kennedy goes to the other side of the ring and then charges at Randy and face washes him almost out of the ring. Kennedy steps back and yells “Kennedy†and then picks Orton up to the middle rope with him sitting on the top turnbuckle. Kennedy goes up and then suplexes Orton off the top rope and both men crash hard. The referee checks both men and then starts his ten count. He makes it to eight before Kennedy is the first to his feet. Kennedy goes over to Orton and bends down to pick him up but Randy is able to get Kennedy into a small package for a two count. Orton gets to his feet at the same time as Kennedy and then get themselves into a back slide situation. Kennedy wins it and Orton gets his shoulder up at two. Both men back to their feet as Orton slides behind Kennedy and gets him into a school boy for a two count. Kennedy and Orton back to their feet and they lock up. Orton positions Kennedy and lands his patented backbreaker onto his knee. Orton goes for a pin but Kennedy gets his shoulder up. Kennedy slowly gets to his feet as Orton waits for him to get up. Orton charges at Kennedy looking for a clothesline but Mr. Kennedy ducks and the referee takes a bump. Orton sees this and slides out of the ring and looks under the ring. Orton gets a steel chair and rolls into the ring with it. He goes to hit Kennedy with it but Kennedy is able to dodge the hit and the chair bounces off of the ring ropes and back into Orton’s face. Orton still has the chair in hand as Kennedy nails a Mic Check on Orton with Orton’s face bouncing off of the chair. Kennedy rolls over on top of Orton but there is no referee. Kennedy gets up and tries to wake the referee up but is unable to get him to make the count. At this time, Team Priceless make their way to the ringside area and Ted Dibiase Jr. gets the referee out of the ring. Cody Rhodes sneaks into the ring behind of Kennedy and turns him around after moving Orton off of the steel chair. Cody kicks Kennedy in the mid-section and then lands an impact DDT onto the steel chair. Cody rolls Orton on top of Kennedy and Ted rolls the ref in the ring as Cody jumps out of the ring. The referee makes the three count on Kennedy and Orton is the winner by pin-fall earning him five points.

Team Priceless roll into the ring and start stomping Kennedy all over his body. Orton rolls to the ring ropes and calls for a microphone. He is handed one and then starts to stand up with help from the ring ropes. Orton gets to his feet and begins to speak on the microphone.

Orton: I told all of you. I told all of you that the Age of Orton will be back. I also told you that a re-evolution of the Age of Orton will be taking place and you are looking at it. Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr. We have wrestling in our bloods, we breathe this business. It is all we know. Tell ‘em Ted.

Dibiase grabs the microphone and begins to talk.

Dibiase: See, Randy Orton is one hundred percent correct. We are the evolution of the wrestling business. A second generation superstar, another second generation superstar and a third generation superstar. That, my friends, is simply priceless.

Cody gets the microphone and begins to talk.

Cody: So tonight we start something that will never be forgotten. The re-evolution of the wrestling business. However, do not be mistaken. We are not the only ones that are looking to revolutionize the wrestling business as we know it. There will be a fourth member. You just don’t need to know who that is just yet.

“Line in the Sand†hits as Orton and Team Priceless walk to the back to a mixed reaction.

Commercial Break

Vampiro vs. Samoa Joe

Match starts with a lock up but Samoa Joe quickly breaks that and chops the chest of Vampiro. Joe lands another chop and Vampiro backs down. Joe with a slap to the face and then another one. Joe lands another chop that backs Vampiro into the corner. Joe goes for a chop but Vampiro ducks and tosses Joe into the corner. Vamp lands a chop of his own and then another chop. Vampiro grabs Joe and whips him into the other turnbuckle. Joe lands hard and comes out of the corner as Vampiro charges at Joe. Samoa Joe lands a clotheslines that sends Vampiro to the mat on the back of his neck. Joe hops on top of Vampiro and gets a two count. Both men get back to their feet and lock up. Vampiro with a headlock but Joe sends him into the ropes. Joe gets to the canvas and Vampiro goes over top of him. Joe gets to his feet and clotheslines Vampiro to the canvas. Joe picks Vampiro up and sends him into the ropes. Vamp comes off the ropes and Joe lands his quick power slam. Pin attempt by Joe gets him a two. Joe back to his feet as Vampiro gets to his feet. Joe with a step up kick to the head and Vampiro flips over to his back. Joe gets on top of Vamp and gets a two count. Joe back to his feet and he picks Vampiro up. Samoa Joe tries a vertical suplex but Vampiro is able to slip out the back and lands on his feet. Vampiro locks on a German Suplex and gets the big man over. Vampiro gets back to his feet and plays to the crowd. Joe gets back up and Vampiro charges at him and lands a heel kick. Joe falls to the mat and Vampiro goes to the top. He tries to come off the top with a splash but Joe gets his foot up and both men are down on the ground. The referee starts his ten count and gets to seven before Joe makes his way to his feet. Joe grabs Vampiro by the hair and sets him up on the turnbuckle. Joe goes for the Musclebuster but Vampiro counters into a sunset flip. Joe lands hard and Vampiro gets a two count out of it. Vampiro waits for Joe to get up and then lands a super kick. He goes for the cover and gets a two count. Joe and Vamp back to their feet, Vampiro with the kick to the mid-section and then a Nail in the Coffin for the win.

Estes: What a great win by Vampiro.

Balentine: I don’t know if you know the meaning of the word great cause that anything but great. The was minimal at best.

Estes: Well this next person that we talk to I know is greatness personified, if I can take a saying from the late great Gorilla Monsoon.

Balentine: You will never, ever say that again.

We head backstage where we see Krystal Marshall standing with a microphone.

Krystal: Tonight my guest is the man in the Main Event tonight against Edge. He is the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.

Shawn comes into the shot and stands next to Krystal.

Krystal: So, Shawn, tonight you face Edge in a tournament match for the NWF Championship. What are your thoughts?

Shawn: What are my thoughts? I think that I am going to go into the match, steal the show, win the match, leave and then come back and do it all over again.

Shawn Michaels starts to leave but runs into AJ Styles.

Styles: Hey, Shawn. How are you?

Michaels: I am doing just fine. I’m actually can’t talk, I’m on my way to win my match and earn five points.

Styles: What makes you sure that you are going to win tonight?

Michaels: Because I am the Icon, The Show Stopper, Mr. Wrestlemania, The Heartbreak Kid. That is why, AJ.

Michaels moves AJ out of the way and continues on his way while Krystal hurries over to AJ.

Krystal: What was that about?

AJ: I’ll show him you the Icon is.

Main Event: Edge vs. Shawn Michaels

Match starts with a stare down in the middle of the ring and some jaw-jacking back and forth. Edge stops all of the talking with a stiff right hand. Shawn grabs at his jaw and fires up with some forearms to the jaw of Edge. Shawn lands three elbows that sends Edge into the middle of the ring ropes. Shawn sends Edge off of the ropes but Edge comes off and lands a shoulder block onto Michaels. Edge looks down at Shawn and then runs off the ropes. Shawn moves his body in front of Edge in an attempt to trip Edge. Edge is able to hop over Shawn as Michaels is able to get to his feet and leapfrog over a charging Edge. Shawn turns around and lands a huge hip toss onto Edge. Edge slowly gets back up as Shawn turns around. Shawn lands a dropkick to a fully standing Edge. Edge lands near the ropes and rolls out of the ring. Shawn goes to go after Edge but the referee holds him back. The ref begins his count and gets to eight before Edge rolls into the ring. Edge gets to his feet inside the ring and Shawn is waiting for him. Shawn goes for a lock up but Edge kicks Shawn in the gut. Edge lands a neck breaker and goes for the pin. Shawn kicks out at two as Edge gets to his feet. Shawn slowly starts to get up as Edge goes over to him and punches Shawn in the face and then whips him into the corner. Shawn is able to spring himself up into the air using the top turnbuckle and Edge runs in behind and nails the turnbuckle chest first. Shawn rolls Edge up in a school boy but Edge kicks out at two. Shawn is back to his feet and he grabs Edge and picks him off the canvas. Shawn whips Edge into the ropes and lands a clothesline. Edge does a 360 in the air before falling to the mat. HBK with a fast cover but Edge is able to kick out. Shawn gets up and plays to the crowd all the while heading to the turnbuckle. Shawn is calling for the Sweet Chin Music as Edge gets up. Edge sees Shawn attempting the super kick and ducks out of the ring. Shawn bounces off the ropes and lands a suicide dive onto Edge that brings the fans alive. Shawn gets up, plays to the crowd, and then rolls Edge into the ring. Pin attempt by “The Heartbreak Kid†gets a two count. Shawn gets to his feet and backs up, waiting for Edge to get to his feet. Edge slowly gets up with his back facing Shawn and as Edge turns around he gets arm dragged. Edge quickly gets back up and walks into a hip toss. Edge back up again and Shawn nails him with a body slam. Shawn goes to the top rope and plays to the crowd. HBK comes off the top with a flying elbow that barely misses as Edge is just able to move out of the way. Both men are down as the referee starts the 10 count. He gets to four before Edge starts to move. At six, Shawn is showing life and both men pop up at eight. Edge charges at Shawn but HBK is able to side step out of the way and Edge goes through the middle and top rope to the outside. Shawn steps outside to the apron and turns his back to Edge. Shawn looks back as Edge is getting to his feet and Michaels goes for the Asai Moonsault but Edge is just able to once again move out of the way. Both men are exhausted and Edge rolls back into the ring after the referee got to a six count. Shawn just makes it in at a count of nine but is caught with a boot to the head courtesy of the “Rated-R Superstar.†Edge then goes to work on the knee of Shawn Michaels by pounding it into the canvas a total of three times. Edge then locks in a modified Indian Death lock but Shawn is to close to the ropes and reaches out and grabs the bottom one. The referee forces a break and Edge obliges on a four count from the referee. Edge backs up and prepares for the spear. Shawn gets to his feet and Edge charges into Michaels looking for the spear. Shawn moves out of the way and it looks like Edge is going to be eating some of the steel post but Edge is able to put his hands out and grab hold of the sides of the turnbuckle ropes, thus stopping himself from hitting the steel. Edge stands up cockily and turns around as Shawn is in position for the Sweet Chin Music. Edge is able to duck and Shawn urns around into a boot to the gut and then the Edgecution DDT. Both men are back down on the canvas as the referee starts the ten count. He gets to eight before any man makes a motion. Shawn and Edge both get to their knees and begin to punch each other and the referee stops his count as both men are fighting. Both competitors work their way to their feet and Shawn lands a hard right hand and then bounces off the ropes and comes off with a beautiful flying forearm. Both men are down once again but Shawn nips up and gets hyped up by shaking his fists. Edge slowly gets up and gets nailed with a clothesline. Edge pops back up and charges at Shawn but gets another clothesline. Shawn paces as Edge gets up and walks into a body slam. Shawn goes to the top and comes off with his patented flying elbow. The fans are hyped up as Shawn goes to the corner calling for Sweet Chin Music. Edge slowly gets to his feet as Shawn is ready to deliver his finishing kick. Edge turns around and walks right into the Sweet Chin Music. Shawn with the cover and the referee slides into position. Edge is just able to get his shoulder up at two and 15/16ths. Shanw cannot believe it but he gets up and goes for another super kick. Edge ducks bounces off the opposite rope and lands the spear for the three count.

Estes: What a match we just witnessed between Edge and Shawn Michaels.

Balentine: You will not find action like that any where else in the world of professional wrestling.

Estes: I have never heard a truer statement, Brian. For Brian Balentine, I am Matt Estes. See you next week.

Balentine: Don’t ever speak for me ever again. Thank you, Testes.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Wow uhm, I want to say good job....but maybe....too good of a job? I mean, it was your first show and all, but daaamn, talk about overkill. I couldn't even believe that there was commercial breaks because the matches were so freakishly long that its hard to believe that you fit this all even in a three hour show. Anyway, I read what I could before getting lost in a sea of red, and here's what I thought.

Best Match:
I'm gonna go with the X Division six way. All the matches were pretty much overkill in their length for a tv show, but this one entertained me the most, being the fact that it was after all, X Division action. I love me some X Division Action.

Worst Match:
Samoa Joe Vs. Vampiro, there wasn't anybody else you could of jobbed Vampiro out to beyond Joe?

Best Promo:
Obviously going to be the beginning promo just due to incredible substance. The later promos individually done by Edge and Michaels were largely boring, but the Orton/Rhodes/Dibiase one was ok.

Worst Promo: the AJ/Shawn confrontation. It was short, and didn't really do anything for either superstar.

Like I said, great job, but I think it was personally too great a job. If you plan on doing this for each weekly show, it may get old and fast, kinda like watching Ring Of Honor for too many years. lol

edgehead09

Reaction score
Pyro

Pyro

Pyro

Estes: Welcome to NWF. We have a wonderful show for you so let’s get to the action.

Balentine: I know that you just did not try to start the show without allowing the fans of Brian Balentine to hear my wonderful and enriching voice.

Estes: First off Brian, these fans are not yours. The viewers tune in to see the fantastic wrestling of the National Wrestling Federation. No one is here for you. The only reason you got this job is because you were the boss’s friend.

Balentine: Just shut up, Testes.

Amazing Red vs. John Morrison

The match starts with both men circling each other and they lock up in the middle of the ring. Amazing Red breaks the lock up and hits John with a arm drag. Morrison pops up and Red turns around right into an arm drag from Morrison. Red to his feet and Morrison is up and charges into Red, who hooks Morrison into a hip toss. Red turns to the crowd as John Morrison gets up and Red turns around into a hip toss from the “Shaman of Sexy.†Red rolls up and sweeps the leg of Morrison and covers him. Red doesn’t even get a one count before Morrison kicks out. Morrison slides up to one knee in the middle of the ring as Red runs into the middle and gets his feet swept. Morrison goes for a pin but only gets one. Both men front roll and get to their feet and face off as the fans cheer for the show of athleticism. Red backs up and claps for Morrison as John does the same. Both men lock up and Red takes the arm of Morrison. John spins in a 360 and then locks in a top wrist lock. Morrison places his leg inside of the legs of Amazing Red and begins to bridge him. Morrison gets Red down to his shoulders and the referee counts a two. Red bridge up onto his head and starts to raise up to his feet. Red is fully up and slips his foot in between Morrison’s. Red bridges Morrison to his shoulder and the referee gets a two count. Morrison pops up to his head and starts to work his way to a vertical base. Morrison is back up but Red takes his arm into a full arm dragon twist. John starts to circle the ring on one leg and then grabs the top of the ring ropes and does a back flip. John uses his momentum to take the arm of Red into a dragon twist of his own. Morrison breaks the locked elbow of Red and gets him into a hammerlock. Morrison works this hold for a few seconds and then grabs the shoulder of Red and gets him into a headlock. Morrison wrenches down on the headlock and Red really looks hurt. Amazing starts to elbow the mid-section of Morrison and he weakens the headlock. Red is able to work Morrison to the ring ropes and whips him off to the other side of the ring. Red steps into the middle of the ring and gets caught with a shoulder block from John Morrison as he comes off the ring ropes. Morrison puts his hand in the hair and shakes his head and looks down at Red. Morrison goes off the ring ropes as Red rolls into Morrison’s way trying to trip him up but Morrison is able to get over him. Red pops up and leapfrogs over Morrison as he comes off the ropes nearing Red. Morrison bounces off the other side of the ropes and goes for a clothesline onto Red, who had turned around, but Amazing ducks the line attempt and grabs the shoulder of Morrison and swings his body onto the neck/shoulder area of Morrison and gets him in a head scissors that he transitions into a DDT. Red pops up and plays to the crowd as they are going absolutely nuts. Morrison schools boy Red who kicks out of the school boy by back rolling to his feet. Morrison gets up and Red dropkicks Morrison in the knee and he falls face first to the canvas. Red bounces off the ropes and nails a quick leg drop to the back of the neck of Morrison. Morrison grabs the back of his neck and turns over to his back. Red bounces off the other set of ring ropes and lands a quick leg drop onto the frontal features of the “Shaman of Sexy.†Red goes for a quick pin and gets a two count. Red gets to his feet and goes to grab the head of John Morrison but Morrison grabs Red into a small package. Morrison gets a two count an d both men get abck to their feet. Morrison charges at Red but he drops to the canvas and catches Morrison with a drop toe hold into the turnbuckle. Red hops to his feet and waits behind Morrison. John gets up to his feet and then hops onto the top turnbuckle in one leap. Morrison jumps off the top rope looking for a cross body but Red catches him into a arm drag in an awesome move. Red hops on top of Morrison for a two count. Red picks Morrison up and chops him once and then twice. Red makes it a trifecta with a third chop. Morrison backs up into the ropes and Red runs at Morrison and clotheslines him over the top rope. Red backs up to the other side of the ring and runs to the other side doing a cartwheel into a corkscrew over the top rope onto John Morrison. Red gets up and quickly rolls Morrison into the ring. Red hops to the top rope and comes down onto Morrison with a corkscrew senton known as the Infrared for the three count.

Commercial

Back from Commercial and we are in the locker room of Randy Orton. He is with Mr. Kennedy. They are having a discussion as our cameras pick the conversation up.

Orton: Ok, look. As you know, it is going to be me, you and that Dead man, The Undertaker.

The crowd gives a big ovation for the Undertaker.

Orton: So, I don’t know what is going on in the demented head of that man but I do know that I will be the new NWF World Champion at Destiny Fulfilled.

Kennedy: Hold on there, pipey. You see at Destiny Fulfilled the new NWF Champion will be Mr. Kennnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeddddddddddyyyyyyyy.

Fans: Kennnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeedddddddddddyyyyyyyyy

Orton: We’ll if you want that to happen then I need to talk to you about a little plan of mine for tonight.

Orton turns to the camera man and pushes him out of the door as he says

Orton: We are going to need a little privacy.

World’s Greatest Tag Team vs. Age of the Fall

The match starts with Shelton Benjamin and Jimmy Jacobs. They circle the ring and then lock up in the middle of the squared circle. They jock for position and the Jimmy grabs a arm in a arm wringer. Benjamin screams out in pain but is able to elbow Jimmy’s arm and grab the arm of Jimmy and get his own arm twist. Benjamin wrenches the maneuver and then pulls Jimmy into a headlock. Jimmy tries to break the headlock but Shelton wrenches down on it. Jimmy lands about three elbows and then sends Benjamin into the ropes on the other side of the ring. Charlie Haas tries a blind tag but Benjamin is to far away. Benjamin comes off the ropes and nails Jimmy with a shoulder block. Benjamin looks down at Jimmy and goes off the ropes. Jimmy leaps in front of Benjamin but Shelton is able to leap over top of him. Benjamin runs to the other side of the ropes as Jimmy gets to his feet and leapfrogs into the air. Benjamin runs under the leapfrog of Jimmy but stops as Jimmy comes down. Shelton catches Jimmy in a modified T-bone suplex and throws him over his head and onto the mat. Jimmy rolls out of the ring and slowly stands up. Jimmy, grabbing the back of his neck, walks over to his corner on the outside of the ring. He slides into the ring and backs into his corner. He reaches up and tags in Tyler Black, who comes into the ring. Black charges at Benjamin and goes for a clothesline but Shelton ducks and slips behind Black. Benjamin goes for a German Suplex on Black but Tyler is able to land on his feet. Black charges at Benjamin and lands a clothesline that folds Shelton Benjamin in half. Tyler goes for the pin but Benjamin is able to get his shoulder up. Tyler gets to his feet and kicks Benjamin in the head. Benjamin grabs his head but tries to slowly get to his feet as Tyler yells at a fan in the audience. Benjamin is on all fours and Tyler turns around. Black steps back and punts Benjamin in his gut. Shelton flips over to his back as Tyler goes for a cover. Black only gets a two count and he looks frustrated. Black rolls over to his corner and tags in Jacobs as Benjamin is slowly trying to crawl to his corner. Jimmy comes in the ring and pulls Benjamin back into his corner. Jimmy kicks Shelton in the back and then guides him to his feet. Jimmy lands a hard right hand to the face of Benjamin that sends him into the turnbuckle. Jimmy goes to whip Benjamin into the opposite corner but sees Haas and grabs Benjamin by the head and whips him into the same corner he just came out of. Benjamin is exhausted and is slumped in the corner as Jimmy backs up and charges at Benjamin. Jimmy goes for a Monkey Flip but Benjamin rolls out of the way and Jimmy lands on the middle turnbuckle. Benjamin tries to crawl to his corner but Jacobs is able to leap out of the corner and grabs the ankle of Benjamin. Jimmy is able to pull Benjamin back into his corner. Jimmy tags in Tyler Black and he comes in and Jimmy gets out. Tyler comes in and picks Shelton up. Tyler lands a hard right hand that send Benjamin to the ropes. Tyler punches Benjamin again and Shelton spins into the turnbuckle with no wrestler in it. Tyler kicks Benjamin in the gut and sends him to the opposite side of the ring and into the other turnbuckle. Benjamin tries to show off his athleticism by jumping to the top rope but he sips and falls to the canvas and grabs his knee. The referee rushes over to Shelton to see if he is ok as he is rolling around favoring his knee. Black backs off as the referee asks Benjamin if he wants to quit. Shelton says no and the referee backs off. Tyler rushes in and grabs the hurt knee of Benjamin. Tyler lifts it up into the air and crashes it down to the canvas. Tyler does this once more and then a third time. Tyler locks in a spinning toe hold and Benjamin screams out in pain. Benjamin reaches for the rope and grabs them as Tyler did not pull Benjamin into the middle of the ring. Tyler breaks the hold and then pulls Shelton into the middle of the ring. Tyler locks in a figure four leg lock to a few Woo’s from the crowd. Shelton yells out in pain and lays his shoulder on the mat. The referee counts to two before Benjamin is able to sit up. Benjamin tries to turn the figure four over but he cannot roll Tyler over. Benjamin looks like he is about to tap as Charlie Haas comes into the ring and breaks up the hold. Jimmy Jacobs comes into the ring and takes out Charlie and tosses him to the outside. Jimym follows him and whips him into the steel steps. Inside the ring, Benjamin is slowly getting to his feet. Tyler is up and Benjamin tries to kick Tyler but Black is able to catch his foot. Black spins Benjamin around but Shelton is able to land a spinning heel kick to the face of Tyler. Shelton slowly starts to crawl to his corner but Charlie Haas is still hurt on the outside. Shelton sees that he has to go it on his own and he turns around and picks up Tyler, who was on all fours. Benjamin tries for a T-bone suplex but he cannot lift Tyler. Benjamin lets go of the hold and bends over to favor his knee. Tyler uses this positioning of Benjamin to hook and land the God’s Last Gift for the three count.

Commercial

We are in the ring as we come back from commercial. We see Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin, collectively known as the Murder City Machine Guns. They have a microphone and look like they have something on their mind.

Shelly: Last week, the tag teams of the National Wrestling Federation put on a pure wrestling clinic in the Ultimate Endurance match to crown the first ever NWF Tag Team Champions.

Shelly hands the microphone to Sabin and he begins to talk.

Sabin: And as you can, the boys from Detroit didn’t come up with the straps around their waist.

Shelly grabs the microphone from Chris and starts to talk.

Shelly: So, why don’t we have the NWF Tag Team Champions come out here to the ring.

Mark and Jay come out to the ring with a microphone of their own. Mark has the tag strap around his neck and Jay has the belt around his waist. Jay begins to speak first.

Jay: Well, how are you doin’ boys.

Shelly: We’re fine but we need to talk to you guys about something.

Jay: What it be?

Shelly: We need a little favor from you guys.

Mark grabs the microphone from Jay and begins to speak rather sarcastically.

Mark: Whoa boys, We don’t roll that way. You need to go find you a rat or something cause the Briscoe don’t get down like that.

Shelly: Trust us guys. We don’t need a favor like that. We just need you to give the Murder City Machine Guns a shot at the NWF Tag belts.

Mark: That’s it?

Mark looks at Jay and he nods.

Mark: You got it. At Destiny Fulfilled, it’s goin be time to MAN UP boys.

Shelly: Thank you.

The Guns extend their hand and the Briscoe Brothers shake them. The Briscoes go to turn around but the Guns pull the back and we have a stare down as we head to Matt Estes and Brian Balentine.

Estes: Wow, The Briscoe Brothers versus The Murder City Machine Guns at the PPV. Destiny Fulfilled is shaping up to be an awesome extravaganza. Not only will the first ever NWF champion be decided but possibly two of the best tag teams in the world will be in a fight for the tag straps.

Balentine: Are you done yet? No one cares about the Guns or the Briscoes. At Destiny Fulfilled it is all about Randy Orton fulfilling his destiny and becoming the NWF World Champion.

Estes: We shall see about that. Now we head to more action as Vampiro is set to take on Elijah Burke.

Vampiro vs. Elijah Burke

Match starts with Burke and Vampiro going in for a lockup but Burke single legs Vampiro and takes him down to the canvas. Burke grabs both of the legs of Vampiro and flips over top of Vampiro into a bridge for a one count before Vampiro is able to hit the stomach of Burke and break the pin. Elijah and Vamp get to their feet and circle each other. They try to lock up but this time Vampiro gets a single leg that takes Burke to the ground. Vampiro kicks Burke in the stomach and then grabs the arm of Burke that is opposite of Vamp. Vampiro uses the arm to turn Burke to his stomach. Vampiro twists around the arm of Elijah Burke and performs a Mahistrol Cradle. He gets a two count before Burke kicks out. Both men back to their feet and they circle each other. They go for a lock up and this time the two competitors lock up. Vampiro gets the arm of Burke and works it over for a second before breaking the elbow of Burke and locks in a top wrist lock. Burke has a look of pure pain on his face but he is working on getting his arm to break the wrist lock. He is able to free one of the arms of Vampiro but Vamp’s still has a hold of Burke’s arm. Burke falls to his back and swings his arm and ends up arm dragging Vampiro over in a awesome display of power and athleticism. Vampiro gets to his feet and Burke charges at him and Vampiro lands a arm drag that sends Burke to the outside underneath the bottom rope. Burke walks around the outside of the ring and then slides into the ring. Vampiro backs up and waits for Burke to get to his feet. Burke does so and Vampiro begins to walk to the middle of the ring. Elijah offers his hand and Vampiro shakes it. Vamp then kicks Burke in the gut and opens up on the back of Elijah with very stiff forearms. Burke falls to the canvas as Vampiro continues to strike Burke, this time with kicks to the back of the head of Burke. Vampiro picks Burke up and bounces off the ropes and lands a spinning leg lariat. Vamp goes for the pin but can only get two. Vampiro gets to his feet and tries to pick Burke up but Elijah breaks the hands of Vampiro and lands some fast right hand shots. Burke bounces of the ring ropes and looks for a clothesline but Vampiro catches him into a tilt a whirl that turns into a tombstone pile driver out of nowhere. Vampiro goes for the pin but only gets a two as Burke just gets his arm up. Vampiro goes to pick Burke up and Elijah grabs hold of Vampiro and gets a small package out of the encounter. However he only get a two count instead of the three count that he was looking for. Burke gets to his feet at about the same time as Vamp and Elijah nails a kick to the gut and then a STO. Burke goes for a pin attempt but only gets a two count. Burke gets to his feet and backs up to the turnbuckle. Vampiro gets up and runs into the corner. Burke hops out of the way and Vamp crashes shoulder first into the steel post. Burke drops down and school boys Vampiro for a two count. Burke gets backs up and picks Vampiro up. He whips him into the and calls for the Elijah Express. He goes for it but Vampiro moves out of the way. Burke hits his knees on the padded turnbuckle and Vampiro quickly gets to his feet as Burke favors his knee. Burke turns around as Vampiro takes him down with a choke slam. The referee slides into position and counts a three just as Burke gets his shoulder up. The referee calls for the bell as Vampiro rolls out of the ring. The referee raises his hand and points to Vampiro signifying that he was the winner. Eliah Burke is irate and begins to yell at the referee. The ref tries to explain what is going on but Burke wants none of it. He pushes the referee down and rolls out of the ring. He begins to walk up the ramp as MVP comes out with a microphone.

MVP: Hold it right there my brother.

Burke stops and looks up at Montel.

MVP: Now I know you are pissed about what just happened to you. I know that these fans where not going to see their hero tonight, MVP. But don’t fear because I am here.

He crowd boos and chants “You Suck.â€

MVP: Shut up. Don’t be jealous because I am simply better than you. Don’t be jealous that I am paid more than you and especially don be jealous because I am simply BALLLLLLLLLLINNNNNN. But that is not the reason that I grace you with my presence tonight. See, MVP was in the back in his luxury suite and I saw what happened to my fellow brother, Elijah Burke. Burke, come up here. I need to talk to you personally.

Elijah walks up the rest of the entrance ramp and joins MVP.

MVP: You see, I know why you were screwed here tonight. The answer is all over your body. It is all over my body. The answer is because of our skin color. Everyone is jealous that we are black. They are jealous that we have strived in a world where they did not want us to succeed in. We have barreled through all the challenges that they have put in front of us. Hell, we even have a black president. Elijah, what we need to do is bound together. We need to form a team that will not be held back because of our skin color. What do you say, Elijah.

Elijah Burke grabs the microphone from MVP.

Elijah: Soon everyone will feel the experience that Elijah Burke and MVP bring to them.

Both men shake hands and embrace as we head to commercial.

Commercial

Back from commercial we see a video for the debuting of Rey Mysterio next week.

Nathan Stokes is seen in the ring with a microphone.

Stokes: Are you all enjoying yourself tonight?

The crowd roars in approval.

Stokes: That is good to hear. Now, I have a little bit of business to discuss. First off, the NWF World Tag Team Championships will be on the line at Destiny Fulfilled when The Murder City Machine Guns will face the champions, The Briscoe Brothers. Also, there will be one more championship decided at Destiny Fulfilled. I have a new belt for the NWF and it is the NWF Continental Championship. This belt will have its first champion crowned at the PPV in just three weeks only on Pay Per View. Now there will be a eight man tournament of men of my personal choosing. Also, whoever is holding the Continental Championship is guaranteed a title shot for the NWF World Championship. All of the first round matches will take place next week. Enjoy the rest of the show.

We head backstage into the locker room with Edge, Shawn Michaels, and AJ Styles.

Edge: Ok, I don’t really like either of you and I just want to win my title at the Pay Per View and start the Rated R era.

HBK: Look, no one cares about your era, Edge. Everyone here tonight came to see the Showstopper, The Heartbreak Kid, The Icon.

Styles: I have a little problem with you calling yourself The Icon all the time, Shawn. You see, I am AJ Styles. The man that some say is The Icon of the Indies. I respect your in ring rope and all but you need to earn your title.

Michaels: Don’t you worry, AJ. I will prove it one day, just you wait.

Edge: If you two are finished arguing then can we talk about our match tonight. Obviously, Orton and Kennedy have a plan and I think I know what it is. Somebody is going to be interfering in our match tonight and I am pretty sure I know who it is. So, if you will follow me.

Edge walks out the door and AJ and Shawn reluctantly follow him out the door.

Jay Lethal vs. Robert Roode vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Samoa Joe - Four Corner Survival

Match starts with Lethal and Joe in the ring. They shake hands as the fans chant “ROH, ROH.†Joe and Lethal back up and then lock up in the middle of the ring. Joe pushes Lethal back into the turnbuckle and the referee calls for a break. Joe gives a clean break and then kicks Lethal in the gut while he is still in the corner. Joe then takes the arms of Lethal and puts them on the outside of the ring, so that Jay’s chest is exposed. Joe cocks his arm back and comes forward with a vicious chop to the chest of Lethal. Joe comes back with three more chops. The fans are roaring as Joe comes with a furry of chops. It has to be about ten but they were thrown so fast it is hard to count. Joe steps back to examine his handy work as Jay Lethal’s chest is bloody from all the chops delivered by Samoa Joe. Joe grabs Jay by the head and tosses him to the ground. Joe goes for a pin but Robert Roode breaks up the three count attempt. Joe stands up and looks over at Roode as Robert cowers out of ring. Joe turns around to pick up Lethal and gets rolled up in a small package for a two count. Lethal gets to his feet at the same time as Samoa Joe. They lock up again and Joe again pushes Joe into the corner. The referee again calls for a break and he again gets the clean break. Samoa Joe again kicks Lethal in the gut and goes to cock his arm back again looking for a vicious chop. Joe throws the chop but Lethal ducks out of the way and slides behind Joe for a school boy which gets a two count. Lethal and Joe back to their feet and they face off in the middle of the ring. They clap hands and back up into opposite corners of the wrestling ring. Joe and Lethal then turn around and tag in Robert Roode and Jimmy Rave respectfully. Rave comes into the ring as Roode slowly steps into the ring. Rave charges at Roode looking for a clothesline but Robert ducks and Rave bounces off the ropes. Roode catches Rave with a boot to the gut and then gets him in a front face lock. Roode picks Rave up and suplexes him over. Roode follows through with a pin attempt but only gets a two count. Roode back to his feet and he waits for Rave to get to his feet. While he is waiting, he runs over to Lethal and knocks him down to the floor. Lethal rushes into the ring but the referee prevents him from attacking Roode. Robert uses this time to choke on Rave. Samoa Joe comes into the ring to break up the illegal activities of Roode. The referee turns his attention to Joe and gets him out of the ring. Lethal uses this time to attack Roode and lands him with a STO. Rave rolls over and puts an arm on top of Robert. He gets a two count before Joe and Lethal both break up the pin. Lethal and Joe laugh at both of them breaking up the pin at the same time. Lethal turns around as Roode starts to get to his knees. He pushes Samoa Joe into Lethal and Lethal goes through the middle and top turnbuckle. Jay falls to the floor and then gets to his feet. Lethal turns around and looks up at Joe who is trying to explain himself. Lethal walks up to the apron and pulls the legs of Joe. Samoa Joe falls to the canvas and Lethal pulls him out of the ring. Roode is laughing at what he caused as Lethal and Joe are brawling on the outside. Jimmy Rave is to his feet and Roode turns around as Rave goes for a clothesline. Roode ducks and bounces off the robes. Rave goes for another clothesline but Robert ducks again. Roode bounces off the other side of the ropes and lands a lariat to the back of the neck of Rave and then flips him over. Roode pins Rave and gets the three count as Joe and Lethal are still fighting on the outside of the ring. After the match, Edge comes out and attacks Robert Roode. He hits him with a spear and then a one man concherto. Edge grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

Edge: So, Roode, you want to be apart of the wrestling Evolution. I don’t think you will have much to do with that Evolution tonight when your in the hospital.

Commercial

Backstage we hear an argument as our cameras catch up with who is arguing. It is the Worlds Greatest Tag Team of Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas.

Haas: Why didn’t you just tag me in?

Benjamin: I tried man, I really tried. My knee was just so messed up I couldn’t get to you. Besides when I did get their you weren’t there to tag in.

Haas: Are you trying to blame me for the lost tonight. All you had to do was tag me in.

Benjamin: Maybe we should make it so that I don’t have to worry about tagging you in anymore.

Haas: Maybe we should do that

Charlie turns to leave as Benjamin stops him.

Benjamin: Look man, I didn’t mean it. I mean we are the World’s Greatest Tag Team. We can work this out.

Haas turns to leave and says over his shoulder.

Haas: Yea, we will do that next week. I’ll make sure of that.

The camera then shows Charlie Haas walking away from Shelton with a smirk on his face.

We then go to Matt Estes and Brian Balentine.

Estes: What an interesting development happening between Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin.

Balentine: What are you talking about? Did you not see the match that I saw earlier. All Benjamin had to do was tag in Charlie.

Estes: I saw him trying to tag Charlie in. However, to move on to tonight’s main event. Last week we saw Edge and Randy Orton win their matches and earn five points.

Balentine: That is right and at Destiny Fulfilled, one of my boys will start their own era. Wither it is the Age of Orton or The Rated R Era the future of the NWF will be in good hands.

Estes: In good hands, I need to move before lighting strikes you down. Just to let you know, whatever team wins the following six man tag, the entire team will earn the points depending on how they win.

Balentine: That is true Estes. Remember my wonderful fans, five points for a pin fall or submission and two points for a Disqualification or count out.

Estes: They are not your fans Brian. But when we get back fans, it will be six man tag action.

Six Man Tag
Undertaker, Mr. Kennedy, and Randy Orton vs. Edge, Shawn Michaels, and AJ Styles

Match starts off with Orton and AJ. They lock up in the middle of the ring and Orton gets the advantage by getting a hold of the arm. Orton gets Styles into a hammerlock. Orton then releases the hammerlock, grabs the shoulder of Styles and gets him in a headlock. AJ fights to get out of the headlock and eventually uses his hand to break the headlock. AJ gets Orton into a headlock of his own. AJ switches his leg position and takes Orton over in a headlock takeover. AJ keeps hold of the head of Randy but Orton is able to flip AJ over to his shoulder for a two count. AJ flips back into the headlock that he previously had on Randy. Orton again flips Styles onto his shoulder and gets another two count. AJ flips back into the headlock and Orton again goes to flip AJ over again. He gets a two count but this time Styles back rolls out of the headlock and to his feet. Orton gets to his feet and AJ and Orton face off. Orton slides back into his corner and tags in The Undertaker. The Undertaker steps into the ring and AJ looks a little scared. AJ then looks around and charges at the Undertaker and ‘Taker goes for a clothesline. AJ ducks the clothesline attempt and bounces off the ropes. AJ goes for a clothesline of his own and hits it but the Undertaker does not go down. AJ goes off the other set of ring ropes and tries a clothesline once more but AJ cannot take the big man down. AJ then looks over at Shawn Michaels as he runs off the other set of ring ropes and comes at The Undertaker with a flying forearm. Undertaker falls to the canvas as AJ looks over at the Heartbreak Kid who is applauding in approval. Shawn then extends his hand and AJ tags in. Shawn goes to the top looking for an elbow drop to finish off the sequence he usually follows after his flying elbow. Shawn comes off the top but Undertaker is just able to roll out of the way at the last possible second. Undertaker does his classic sit up. Undertaker goes over to HBK and picks him up. Undertaker guzzles the throat of Shawn and goes for a choke slam but Michaels is able slip out and get behind the Undertaker and pushes him into the turnbuckle. Shawn Michaels charges at the Undertaker looking for a splash but ‘Taker moves out of the way and Shawn takes the full brunt of the turnbuckle. Shawn turns around in the corner and Undertaker lays into him with some hard rights and lefts to the mid-section of Shawn Michaels. ‘Taker hits HBK with an uppercut that sends Shawn to the outside. The referee starts to count for Shawn, who is outside as Undertaker backs up to the opposite side of the ring. ‘Taker takes off and leaps over top of the ropes and dives onto Shawn Michaels. The Deadman gets to his feet and sticks his tongue out and rolls his eyes to the back of his head as he rolls Shawn back into the ring. ‘Taker goes for a pin attempt but Edge breaks it up at a count of two. Undertaker gets up and walks toward Edge as he backs up into his corner. Edge falls down to a seated position and then rolls out of the ring. Undertaker turns around as Shawn throws a super kick that Undertaker catches. The man from the dark side spins Michaels around and hits him with a devastating clothesline. Undertaker falls to his knees after the devastation of the clothesline he delivered to Shawn Michaels. The Undertaker gets to his feet and grabs the ankle of Shawn. ‘Taker pulls Shawn into his corner and ‘Taker tags in the “Narcissist†Randy Orton. Orton comes into the ring and looks down at Shawn. Orton kicks Shawn in the arm. He precedes to kick him in the leg and then the opposite leg. Orton continues to work his way around the limp body of Shawn Michaels. Orton backs off as Shawn slowly gets to his feet. Shawn starts to get to up and is on all fours as Orton prepares for his lights out punt to the head of his opponent. Orton goes for the kick but Shawn moves out of the way and sweeps the leg of Orton. Randy falls on his back as Shawn gets to his knees and dives over top of the body of Orton. Shawn gets to his corner and tags in Edge. As Edge gets into the ring, Orton is getting to his feet. Edge waits in the corner calling for Orton to get to his feet. Orton gets to his feet and turns around as Edge charges at Orton looking for a spear. Orton moves out of the way and Edge hits his shoulder against the steel turnbuckle. Orton waits for Edge to come out of the corner. Edge does so and Orton goes for the RKO but Edge pushes him off into Edge’s corner. AJ nails Orton with a right hand. Orton spins around from the impact of the punch but Randy turns around right into a hard right hand from Shawn Michaels that sends Orton to the canvas. Edge comes over to Orton and pins him but Orton grabs the bottom rope and the referee calls for a break at the count of two. Edge picks Orton up and tags in AJ Styles. Edge pats his elbow signifying for AJ to hit his springboard elbow. AJ obliges as Edge holds Orton up and AJ hits him with the springboard elbow. AJ goes for the pin but Mr. Kennedy breaks up the three count. HBK and Edge step into the ring and yell at the referee as Kennedy edges them on. The referee tries to get them out and is successful after Mr. Kennedy and Randy Orton hit a double team suplex to AJ Styles. Orton gets a pin attempt on AJ and bangs his hand on the mat to get the referees attention. The ref slides into position and counts to two before Edge breaks up the three count. This brings in Mr. Kennedy to take out Edge. Shawn Michaels comes into the ring and Undertaker steps over the top rope and now we have all six men in the National Wrestling Federation World Championship tournament in the ring at the same time. Mr. Kennedy and Edge are shown trading right hands in one corner of the ring. Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker have broken off and are trading right hands. Shawn ducks a right hand by ‘Taker and then clotheslines the Deadman over the top rope. Shawn goes to the outside of the ring and stands on the apron. Shawn performs his asai moonsault onto ‘Taker. Mr. Kennedy and Edge are inside the ring and Kennedy sends Edge into the ring ropes. Edge comes off the ropes and nails Kennedy with a spear. Kennedy rolls to the outside as the referee tries to get Edge out of the ring. Edge does not listen to the referee and goes after Orton. Edge goes for a spear but Orton moves out of the way and tosses Edge to the outside through the middle and top rope. Orton trash talks to Edge and turns around into a Pele from AJ Styles. The Phenomenal One goes for the three count but Orton is just able to get his shoulder up at the last possible moment. AJ picks Orton up and kicks him in the gut. AJ steps Orton up for the Styles Clash as CM Punk runs down to ringside. He hops onto the ring apron and the referee turns his attention to Punk. AJ lets go of the clash and goes over to Punk to see what he is doing out. Punk yells at Styles and they argue back and forth. Randy Orton slowly gets to his feet and pounds the mat with his feet as CM tells AJ to turn around. Styles turns around and right into a RKO. Orton pins AJ and gets the three count as Mr. Kennedy had gotten around to the side of the ring Edge was on and holds his leg preventing him from making the save. CM Punk steps into the ring and he and Orton shake hands. Team Priceless come out and all four men pose in the middle of the ring with their hands raised in the air.

Balentine: The Age of Orton is upon us. The Evolution of the wrestling business starts tonight. This is awesome.

Estes: I am not so sure about that. We will find out a lot of information next week. Please join us. You know the channel, you know the time, and you know that the NWF provides the best wrestling in the world. See you next week.