My Introduction.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

True Warrior

Jobber
Reaction score
let me introduce myself my name is Tyler also known as True Warrior.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Moving this to the Ramp which is our section for introduction threads.

Welcome to the site Tyler :eek:tunga:

True Warrior

Jobber
Reaction score
I found your site when I watched a YouTube video & the user advertised the site.

True Warrior

Jobber
Reaction score
I havent been on a really active forum in awhile hopefully this can be one for me to stay on & ill tell my friends from other wrestling sites to because they are also looking for a active site to make their home & also hopefully you guys start the e-fed because I like those.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
True Warrior said:
I havent been on a really active forum in awhile hopefully this can be one for me to stay on & ill tell my friends from other wrestling sites to because they are also looking for a active site to make their home & also hopefully you guys start the e-fed because I like those.

Sounds good. We have an e-fed here though I don't run that, if you have any questions about it, it is best to ask Sheldor or Stopspot.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Tyler, join us....for awesome fun :yay:

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hi Tyler!! Welcome to the forum, True Warrior. You'll love this site. Trust me. You're a John Cena fan too!! :yay: You're awesome!! :eek:tunga:

Reactions: True Warrior

True Warrior

Jobber
Reaction score
Yes lets face the facts John Cena is the Best he is the face of the best wrestling company in the world & past & future WWE Champion.

Reactions: arianna

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Sounds good. We have an e-fed here though I don't run that, if you have any questions about it, it is best to ask Sheldor or Stopspot.

Crayo, you should make a FAQ page.