• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Movie Quote Thread Game

Wang Chung

Jan 5, 2012
Dancing
Well since from time to time I have to travel for my job taking my delinquents to court and this week I had a 10 hour drive on Tuesday (round trip). My co worker was sending text messages back and forth with a friend of his quoting one movie back and forth it got me to thinking. Knowing the movie fiends that we have here at Pulse I think we could do the same thing. I also was just quoting American Pie movies earlier in the chat box and thought why couldn't we do this in a thread?

Here is what we do. We start off with a random quote and someone else throws out another quote from the same movie and we continue it for at least one day. Then the next day we start a new movie. So for example:

I would enter the quote:

then Fuji would respond:

"That's my Pie"
Booty would respond:

"Pan down we want bush, we've got bush, we've got bush."
All quotes came from the movie Revenge of the Nerds.

Make sense, I will start off the more that join the merrier and anyone can start the next days movie quotes. Just name the film then post a quote.

Movie---Commando

"You're a funny guy Sully, that's why I am going to kill you last."

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
Re: Movie Quote thread Game.

I actually never saw this...weird. Anyways, I can do one from Commando....

"I eat Green Beret's for breakfast and right now I'm very hungry."

Wang Chung

Jan 5, 2012
Dancing

"I have been waiting along time for this Matrix"

If anyone has a movie suggestion to quote from post it and we will post the quotes to it.

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011

"I'm not going to shoot you between the eyes. I'm going to shoot you between the balls."

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011

"I really love listening to your little piss-ant soldiers trying to talk tough. They make me laugh. If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too."

Fyi, I'm watching Commando right now. :lol: