Mortal Kombat Reboot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I remember we had this Thread going for awhile so what the hell... A walk down memory lane I suppose...smh...

I'm REALLY up in the air with this idea, because Mortal Kombat: Annihilation was a complete failure due to throwing so many great characters into a shitty role being pressed for exposure.

I am a diehard Mortal Kombat fan, so much so, that I called the owners of the brand and left several messages regarding the person(s) writing the script, praying that they are someone with a bit of imagination.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
They need a fucking miracle in order to rejuvenate the films.

Reaction score
I would have a fucking field day if I was ever offered the chance, I would do a franchise set, like fast and furious, harry potter, pirates of the carribean... have a continuation at the end of each...

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I know you could pull it off, it'd be nice if it would happen.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
You better pray hard then...that's why I think it's bittersweet that there hasn't been a Legend of Zelda movie. I love the Zelda franchise, and I am kind of wondering why nobody has attempted a movie about them yet, but I am also pleased that they haven't tried because they would just ruin it.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Let's be glad they didn't. Some games are better off left alone. Street Fighter is a prime example.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Very much so, he should of just stuck to being Gomez Addams

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I can't remember enough of it to pick a favorite.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I tried to watch it again not too long ago and it made me cringe, so I turned it off.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I watched literally 30 seconds of Tekken when it was on television. Turned it off immediately, didn't seem worth watching any farther.