More TNA signings coming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rome

Reaction score
Bill Behrens is reporting that we may see some "returning familiar faces to TNA" in the coming weeks and through to the next PPV.

Perhaps even a "former WWE tag champion"?

Anyone wanna venture a guess as to who would be "returning", or who the former tag champ might be?

Jeff Hardy recently handed in his three month resignation from WWE (reportedly) but apparently wants to take time off from wrestling so I'm not sure it'd be him.

My guess is Paul London. He's former TNA, and a former WWE tag champion. Fits both bills.

Kizza

London's signed with PWG I believe, but that's always a possibility. Much more likely than Hardy.

DerrickNorth

Reaction score
I wonder if they'd consider bringing back James Mitchell and Sin Bowdee and possibly bring in Kevin Thorn and start the New Church all over again

Rome

Reaction score
I wonder if they'd consider bringing back James Mitchell and Sin Bowdee and possibly bring in Kevin Thorn and start the New Church all over again

What purpose would that serve? They have no feud.

The Rated R CMStar

If it were Jeff Hardy, he would be hyped as "Former World Champion", not Tag Team Champion

Rome

Reaction score
It's Paul London and Amazing Red according to Nick Paglino who is reporting out of WZ.

In an update to an earlier story posted by Bill Behrens, WrestleZone is now receiving word that former WWE Tag Team Champion Paul London may be debuting with TNA in the very near future. Sources are claiming that the two sides have spoken and that a deal is expected to be reached.

Additionally, our earlier reported phrase of "Expect The Unexpected" was a tease that former TNA talent Amazing Red is rumored to be returning to the company. Sources close to Red have stated that he too has spoken with the company, and a deal is being worked out to bring him back to TNA Wrestling.

Double J

Reaction score
Would love to see both of them back, been awhile since I've seen Amazing Red.

Montana

London's signed with PWG I believe, but that's always a possibility. Much more likely than Hardy.

PWG doesn't have contracts though, so he just worked there as 1-2 time deals.

davidian13

Reaction score
Amazing Red would be so awesome. It would bring back memories of the ol' TNA back at the asylum and even on Fox Sports Net. Paul London would also be a great addition to the TNA roster and I think hed be utilized very well but then again you never know

Rome

Reaction score
Paul London was former TNA before he was WWE. He was party of the Asylum.

Double J

Reaction score
London is no long with TNA....nothing has been said about Amazing Red....

Kizza

I must say, they're doing pretty well keeping these guys a secret.

Rome

Reaction score
Sarah Stock will also debut.