More TNA signings coming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

lol at Trevor Murdoch, I can't believe they signed him. I'm happy about Amazing Red though, I missed that guy. Hopefully he does some damage in the X-Division

Soulpower

SPOILERS!!!

Amazing Red will team with Suicide in next week's Impact.

END SPOILER!

As for London, I'm hearing a couple of different stories.

Paul London has pulled out of some scheduled independent bookings this weekend, citing a back injury. TNA wasn't aware of any injury when he canceled their Impact taping yesterday.

This is from PWinsider.

HOWEVER, Meltzer said this.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Paul London is already done with TNA because of a money dispute. Apparently London agreed to work for a certain price but asked for more when he showed up at last night's tapings. There is talk of Sonjay Dutt being brought back to team with Amazing Red now that London is not being used.

My guess is London got high and forgot >_>

Qwake

Trevor Murdock should team with that dude who hangs with ODB imo.

Paul London pulling out pisses me off, him and Amazing Red returning and teaming would have been awesome but I am still glad Red returned. I really hope they bring in a few more X-Divisioners so they can have a few more good matches with those guys, the current group of them sucks.

I don't want TNA bringing Sonjay Dutt back in, I like him but he did nothing there and will only drag Amazing Red down if he is teaming with him.

Kizza

I tell ya, Red is screwed. Ever since his knee surgery, he can't do all his flashy moves.

Hometown Kid

I tell ya, Red is screwed. Ever since his knee surgery, he can't do all his flashy moves.

That's what I was thinking. People need to understand how devastating that injury was and that's probably not the same Red as like 2003 or anything.

I believe he's had a few return matches since last December, does anybody know how he looked in those?

Christian

Reaction score

This is what I was thinking. I haven't heard about Red for a long ass time, but I knew his knee was fucked. I might watch iMPACT tonight just to see.