More news on Lesnar's meltdown.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We noted earlier that Brock Lesnar had a meltdown backstage after his loss to John Cena at Extreme Rules. Lesnar was upset about Cena’s post-match promo because the original plan had Cena getting stretchered out. Lesnar felt that he was made to look weak and WWE officials double crossed him.
F4Wonline.com reports that WWE’s new mentality with Lesnar is that they’re paying a lot of money for a guy who is not their top guy, so he should be used when he can to put over their top talents. People in Lesnar’s camp were feeling like WWE was just testing Lesnar by having Cena cut the post-match speech.
Brock was told before the Extreme Rules match that Cena would go out on a stretcher and look totally incapacitated and be injured. Lesnar went nuts backstage in front of everyone, tearing things up and throwing a tantrum. Lesnar specifically yelled at Marc Carano, the assistant to John Laurinaitis, about how things are a mess and everything is wrong in WWE. Some felt that part of the tantrum was just an act by Lesnar to show to the locker room that he could quit at any minute. Some of those same people felt that WWE officials could have been involved in Lesnar trying to work the other talents.
Lesnar also suggested that Cena intentionally pulled down the top rope at Extreme Rules, causing him to nearly blow out his knee in the bad spot towards the end of the match where they both tumbled over to the floor. Again, most believe that there is no real heat between Cena and Lesnar over this and this also could have been part of an act by Lesnar.
Despite what’s an act and what’s part of the TV storylines, sources insist that Lesnar’s status and future with WWE is a sticky situation. While Lesnar vs. Triple H is in the works for SummerSlam, some in the company are already predicting that he will end up working the remaining big pay-per-view events of 2012, Royal Rumble 2013 and then WrestleMania 29 before being done with the company.

So yeah, HHH vs Lesnar is planned for Summerslam.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
>Pay Lesnar 5 million clams for one years work
>Waste if by having him put over guys who absolutely don't need it like Cena & HHH

#WWELogic

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
If he puts over Triple H I will stop watching WWE.

May as well stop watching now. HHH wouldn't even put over Punk who they are trying to make into the next big star, why would he put over Lesnar who will be gone a year from now?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think I'll still watch NXT and Superstars if that happens. Seems like the shows Vince and Hunter doesn't care about/doesn't pay attention to has the highest quality. But by that standard Smackdown should be Wrestlemania weekly.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Cena think he's a badass, lol.

sigpic77278_15.gif

Reactions: Bort

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
May as well stop watching now. HHH wouldn't even put over Punk who they are trying to make into the next big star, why would he put over Lesnar who will be gone a year from now?

Very true.. still, I live in hope.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Brock has only been back a month and already hes throwing tantrums and causing chaos backstage god knows what he will be like come the end of this deal. I dont think he will last he will either quit or get fired legit. He hasent changed at all. I sense this 1 year deal is gonna be a complete mess

Stopspot

Reaction score
I hate to say this but I think that Brock won't stay on for the entire year. If this is real and he acts like a spoiled brat for every little thing going against him I expect the contract to be declared void somewhere around Summerslam. Especially if he is put in a feud with a guy that's good on the mic since that seems to be what pisses him off most easily.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm worried he'll snap out at someone if this is true. Imagine if Punk got under his skin, which is likely with his mic skills and Brock flattened him out.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yeah and Brock wouldn't just punch him in the face and let bygones be bygones. He'd fucking Murder Punk.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Basically I had hoped he'd stay pro throughout but with moments like this, if it is legit you have to wonder. Seeing Brock GNP Punk whilst sounding pretty fun wouldn't be a pretty sight.