More Live News & Notes From Last Night's RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Credit: Mike Specian and PWInsider
Source.

Before and during the show, WWE was advertising the new WWE.com, the Stone Cold DVD, Top 50 Superstars of All Time, Bending the Rules and The Deadliest Catch on the TitanTron.

There was a chorus of boos after the Stooges' backstage segment.

Chants that may not have been audible on TV included "Natty Boh" and "Stop wasting beer!"

After the beer bath, Punk walked backstage very slowly and deliberately, not out of injury so much as anger. The ring crew quickly pulled off the wet canvas layer to reveal a dry one underneath.

WWE announced that they'll be returning to the Verizon Center for a Raw Supershow on December 29. At 10 a.m. tomorrow morning, you can order pre-sale tickets on Ticketmaster using the promo code WWEDC.

After the show went off the air, Dolph Ziggler walked to the ring where Cena was recovering saying, "Don't go anywhere. I and these people have been waiting for me to come out here and end you once and for all. You couldn't get it done against Rock or Brock, and we're running out of Superstars, so I guess it's my turn."

Cena takes the vote of the people and agrees to give him the first shot. Ziggler says to hurry up because he needs to catch a flight overseas. Without hesitation, Cena just grabs him and quickly gives him an AA.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Its times like this I wish Dolph wasn't as awesome as he is. Like Jericho, Punk and Piper before him these guys are that good that the WWE knows they can use them as rag dolls and they'll not be damaged by it. Same thing is now happening with Miz also.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Censorious said:
I wouldn't mind if Dolph was relevant, but jobbing to Brodus & Santino makes me feel sick inside.

Dolph jobbing to Brodus and Santino is just awful.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck anymore. Dolph won't get what he deserves in the WWE, it's becoming obvious

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Dolph should send Vince a bottle of Scotch and thank 4 being a wonderful boss. Who knows? It might work