Monday Night Meltdown Week 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3

The show opens as the music of Mr. McMahon plays throughout the arena and the crowd erupts into boos as The Corporate team walks out. Along with Vince it's his son Shane, "The Standard Bearer" Seth Rollins, "The New Horror" Solomon Crowe, and of course the GCW World Heavyweight Champion John Cena. Once in the ring Vince McMahon explains why he left the commentary table because he wanted in on the action instead of sitting on the sidelines like some schmuck like Michael Cole and he introduces his replacement, Byron Saxton!

Byron makes his way out and in the ring he shakes hands with Vince and thanks him for the opportunity before being told to leave to do his job. Then Vince hands over the microphone to his son Shane, who goes on to talk about the debut of Raven last week when he came to the aid of Drake Younger. Shane says that Raven had no right to get himself involved in Corporate business, and that tonight he will learn his lesson when he takes on Seth Rollins. Seth smiles and laughs mouthing the words, "Raven is going down", all while the crowd boos him. Then Shane moves on to the next subject, The Rock...

[video=youtube;71LHPnXLmSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71LHPnXLmSI[/video]

But Shane is interrupted as The Rock makes his way out to a loud, positive response from the fans. The Rock begins by saying he's glad to finally be back in the city that they are in before being interrupted by Shane, who tells Rock that it doesn't feel so good to be interrupted. Shane goes on to say that Rock can't just come out and makes challenges like he did to AJ Styles last week because it would be pointless considering the fact that AJ hasn't been seen since Deadly Disaster. Rock then retorts with if he can't wrestle AJ then how about he takes on the Corporate Fruity Pebble with the GCW title on the line. Cena just laughs and takes the microphone from Shane telling Rock that things sure haven't changed with him because he's still making the same tired old jokes, and then says what makes him think that he even deserves a title shot. Shane takes the microphone back and agrees and says that Rock has to earn that title shot and in order to do so he must take on Solomon Crowe that night! Rocky accepts saying he'll lay the smack down on Crowe and then he'll move on to laying the smack down one more time on that candy ass John Cena.

Back from the commercial break it's women's action as Baylee takes on LAX representative, Selinas. It's a nice back and forth match that lasts for about 10 minutes before Baylee picks up the win after hitting Selinas with a Hug-Plex. After the match Baylee is celebrating but not before from out of nowhere she is blindsided by the Women's Champion, Mickie James! Mickie hits Baylee with the title and then begins to continue the assault before Candice LeRae comes down to make the save all the while Paige is shown in the back just watching the situation unfold.

Disco Inferno and Fandango have another dance off with Adam Rose being the judge. Both Disco and Fandango show off their moves with Rose looking on, but not really paying much attention to Fandango's dancing and seems impressed with Disco's dancing and announces Disco the winner. Fandango is fuming about this and attacks Rose from behind and begins stomping away on him while Disco watches on unsure of what to do before shoving Fandango off of Rose. Disco checks on Rose before getting dropped by a super kick from Fandango leaving him out cold, and Fandango dances over both of them as the crowd boos him.

X-division action as Juventud takes on Funaki, and when it looks like Juvi is about to pick up the win Funaki catches him off guard and hits him with a surprise roll up for the win. Before Funaki can even celebrate he's attacked by Juvi, and La Parka joins in on the action before Akira Tozawa makes the save sending Juvi and Parka hightailing it. Shane appears on the screen that since they all seem to have a problem with each other then it should be settled at the next PPV in a fatal four way Ultimate X match for the X-Division championship. All four men look at each other knowing that they'll have to face their respective partner in that match.

Next up the Faces of Fear take on The Usos in a grudge match that ends in a DQ after Samu gets involved and the three attack both Usos before Rikishi comes out to make the save, and then checks on his sons while the other three leave.

Rollins takes on Raven in what a hard hitting, back and forth match. Rollins attempts a Black Out curb stomp, but Raven narrowly avoids it and plants Rollins with the Even Flow DDT for the win. Following the match Solomon Crowe comes out and attacks Raven before Drake Younger comes out for the save but it's just too much for Drake as Seth is back up and nails Drake from behind before the lights go out.

They come back on to the tag team champions, Harper and Rowan in the ring just staring down Rollins and Crowe who unsure of what to do until from out of nowhere Harper nearly decapitates Rollins with a lariat while Rowan takes down Crowe with a waist sitout side slam! Then they help up both Raven and Drake as Crowe helps Rollins out of the ring who is still woozy after the lariat.

Back from break we see Crimson laying out a challenge for anyone in the back to take him on, and it's answered by Baron Corbin. Not a pretty match by any stretch and Crimson puts an end to Corbin within 8 minutes. After the match Crimson lays out a challenge to anyone else that's more of a worthy competitor as he walks back up the ramp, and as he turns around he's taken out with a spear by Goldberg who says consider his challenge accepted.

Backstage Raven is seen with Harper, Rowan, and Drake Younger. Raven says that he's sick of seeing the corruptive Corporate system running things around here, and it's time that he and his Flock bring them down together.

D'lo and Scott Norton in action that ends with D'lo picking up the win with a surprise roll up. After the match Teddy tells Lefort to be a man of his word and pay up, and Lefort acts like he's going to but then blindsides Teddy with a forearm shot to the face and D'lo comes to Teddy's aid chasing Lefort and Norton out of the ring.

Cryme Tyme take on The Hollywood Blondes 2.0, and when it looks like they might win LAX appears on stage allowing The Blondes to pick up the win after the distraction by LAX. Then LAX says to make things more interesting for their match at the next PPV, how about they do it under Brooklyn Street Fight rules, where basically anything goes. Cryme Tyme accepts the offer, and says they'll show how hood they really are.

Backstage the number on contenders for the tag team titles, Mistic Dragons are seen backstage when they are approached by Ziggler and Breeze who challenge them to a match next week where the winner becomes the new number one contenders and The Dragons accept.

In the main event it's Solomon Crowe taking on The Rock with John Cena on commentary ignoring Michael Cole and only answering to Byron. Crowe dominates the match until it seems like The Rock begins to make a come back, but Cena leaves the commentary table and begins taunting The Rock, who tells Cena to just bring it. Crowe catches Rocky with a surprise roll up, but Rock kicks out at two and then hits Crowe with a Rock Bottom! When he's about to hit The People's Elbow he's attacked by Cena, which has the referee call for the bell as Cena attacks Rocky until...

[video=youtube;Sph8daTM9EA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sph8daTM9EA[/video]

AJ Styles comes running out from the back to make the save, but before he can get his hands on Cena he hightails it out of the ring with Crowe leaving AJ to check on Rocky as the show comes to a close.​

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
First of all I absolutely loved Fandango taking out awful Adam Rose and hope he continues to do so more and more. Love Harper and Rowan joining the face flock against the Corporation. Just seems like the Corporation has a lot of enemies to right now I see a major angle swerve coming. Great stuff so far sir good work.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
First of all I absolutely loved Fandango taking out awful Adam Rose and hope he continues to do so more and more. Love Harper and Rowan joining the face flock against the Corporation. Just seems like the Corporation has a lot of enemies to right now I see a major angle swerve coming. Great stuff so far sir good work.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Thank you sir, appreciate it. I figured Rowan and Harper would be a good fit for The Flock along with Drake and Raven, and I have one more guy in mind as well to join up and I can see the crowd getting behind Harper and Rowan now that they are faces. The Corporate team does have a lot of enemies, which I didn't really realize until you pointed it out. I haven't too far ahead just yet what I'm going to do with that, but I'll come up with something good.

Guess I'm in the minority with Rose :lol: He doesn't bother me all that much but I definitely prefer Fandango.

Glad you liked the show.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Vince calling Cole a schmuck made me lol hard so good start. I love The Corporation storyline. I think Cena's heel turn was a little rushed but I guess I can't complain when john Cena is being a douche. Goldberg spearing crimson is cool as well as The Wyatt's... Just being the Wyatt's.

Great job

Postman Dave

Reaction score
show reminds me of 2000 era WWE, everything seems to roll smoothly from one segment to the other. Good stuff.