MLB 2015 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well with the start of spring training starting back up not too long ago the season is pretty much underway so we might as well get this going for the baseball fans out there.

mlb-logo-1-270x270.gif

Huzzah! Here's to another year of a Major League Baseball!!​

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Loving all the people here already calling it a season, fuckem. Hoping the crew shows up for this series and gets back on the right foot, but it's only April ffs.

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mets best record in NL. Been saying it for the past few years. Prospects have arrived
I doubt I disagreed with you. It's still April for us, but honestly I'm aiming at .500, not anything special this year.

Reactions: Danielson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Craig Counsell is in, and Ron Fuckface is out. I'm glad our season started so grim, Wisconsin just got a huge upgrade.
craig-counsell.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol 2 pitchers in the last week caught with foreign substance on their arms and ejected from the game.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Not usually a terrible pitcher but Jeremy Guthrie of the KC Royals allowed 11 runs in less than 2 innings, ouch! Against the Yankees too.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not usually a terrible pitcher but Jeremy Guthrie of the KC Royals allowed 11 runs in less than 2 innings, ouch! Against the Yankees too.
It happens to some of the best, too. I can't believe they waited to 8 runs plus a full base AT BEST to get him out.