Miz's twitter comment about Rock vs Cena.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I think he will do something post match.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If he interferes I will personally mark and laugh in front of every single Miz hater here. But he won't :(

We don't know that yet. :)

Reaction score
I thought he'd do something if he wasn't booked in a match at WM but now that he's in Team Johnny, I don't think he will.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Miz is going to run out, try to interfere, Rock/Cena will call a 1 minute truce to turn their attention to Miz and beat the dog shit out of him, Miz is unable to walk, has to drag his sorry carcase back up the ramp on his hands and knees

Crayo will be all:

4zaq593-1.gif

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Miz is going to run out, try to interfere, Rock/Cena will call a 1 minute truce to turn their attention to Miz and beat the dog shit out of him, Miz is unable to walk, has to drag his sorry carcase back up the ramp on his hands and knees

Crayo will be all:

4zaq593-1.gif

I actually would.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
i don't think it would help Miz any if he did. Helping either man win would only serve to make him look smaller than he already is.