Miz confronts Rock again after RAW.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Miz gets Maryse pie.

The Miz seems so much more confident in this post show confrontations

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Probably because he can say what he wants. Call it cheap heat but that's two weeks in a row now he's entertained me more than the rest. Him & Rock have great chemistry, probably because Miz is the only one not bitching about Rock being in the main-event again, since Miz is a huge Rock fan.

He has personality in these promos, I prefer it when he's mocking people, crowds, opponents etc. Like last week when he mocked the Philadelphia eagles, funny stuff.

I wish did mention Maryse there, that would have been awkward. Lol'd when he said "But looking out there why would I want any pie from Atlanta" lmaoo.

Reaction score
Lol Miz. I can eat plenty of pie.

Gotta love the Really? Really? Really? Really?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Wow, they really should let Miz cut promos like this during shows. Unbelievable stuff and he actually got the better of the Rock with the Maryse bit, you don't get better pie than that!

He should've pointed out that it was a different sort of pie that the fat guy in the audience got :p

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Why is it so that I have this feeling that Rock and Miz would have been a better feud instead of Fruity Pebble and his boring, non-entertaining promos?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sylar said:
Why is it so that I have this feeling that Rock and Miz would have been a better feud instead of Fruity Pebble and his boring, non-entertaining promos?

Classic Cena hater. His promo yesterday was great.

Miz isn't big enough to feud with Rock on his first year back, it would've been a travesty if they didn't use Cena, it's a "dream feud". but Miz can feud with Rock after Wrestlemania, that'd be awesome.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't think Rock is going to be hanging around much after Mania, and I really don't see him around enough to have a full fledged feud with someone

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I don't think Rock is going to be hanging around much after Mania, and I really don't see him around enough to have a full fledged feud with someone

I expect him having a similar feud than the Cena feud. Rock has said he'll be at WM 29 in some form, so why not? :)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
That was epic proof that the Miz should be getting better treatment than he has recently the guy is so good on the mic and ok ppl will hate ansd say he aint all that in the ring but some of the greats aint always been the best in the ring but had great mic skills I think Miz should be so much more.

MIZ MARK

COME AT ME!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
That was epic proof that the Miz should be getting better treatment than he has recently the guy is so good on the mic and ok ppl will hate ansd say he aint all that in the ring but some of the greats aint always been the best in the ring but had great mic skills I think Miz should be so much more.

MIZ MARK

COME AT ME!

HE SUCK HE CAN'T WRESTLER! TO SAVE HIS LIFE!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
HE SUCK HE CAN'T WRESTLER! TO SAVE HIS LIFE!

I actually say that in my post.

His mic skills are amazing though. It's not all wrestling ability there have been a few bigger stars who weren't fantastic wrestlers.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
I actually say that in my post.

His mic skills are amazing though. It's not all wrestling ability there have been a few bigger stars who weren't fantastic wrestlers.

yes he mic skills are good but if you can wrestler then u should NOT be in the ring! That how I alway see it!He should WWE Champion and should NEVER A WWE WRESTLER!