Michael Phelps arrested for DUI

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time, was arrested early Tuesday morning in Maryland on a DUI charge, according to the Maryland Transportation Authority.

9cfd0b3ebaee4c209088bcd19ded2885.jpg

A Maryland Transportation Authority police officer was operating a stationary radar on southbound I-395 leaving Baltimore when a white 2014 Land Rover passed traveling at 84 mph in a 45-mph zone.

The officer followed the vehicle onto northbound I-95, through the tunnel and stopped the Land Rover just beyond the tunnel's toll plaza.

He was unable to pass the tests given to him by the police officer which resulted in the DUI charge in addition to the speeding.

This was not the first time Phelps has had a DUI problem, however it is the first one in 10 years.. back in 2004 he was given 18 months probation after pleading guilty in Maryland.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2014/09/30/michael-phelps-dui-arrest-/16478267/