Michael Cole - Love him or hate him?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Love him or hate him?

• Love Him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate Him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm a huge Cole miner, but I do accept he goes too far with things sometimes. But I put the blame to his sometimes OTT commentating to King, as he has literally no one to work off, since King is do god damn boring and bland on commentary.

Cole sometimes is epic, I think he done thoroughly well in Lesnar's return with a nice quote. When he has a filter in Josh Matthews and Booker T, he's amazing, just watch SmackDown (I know, it's a hard task watching SmackDown).

So yeah, are you a lover or a hater? Vote in the poll and reply please :)

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I like him, makes sd watchable

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Neither. I used to love him, but now I just sort of tolerate him. He is funny at times, but awful at others.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Like Dolph I tend to just tolerate Cole. When he is good (like Lesnars return) he is really good. Otherwise he is just bland until he starts bashing a face which is when he turns awful. :cole:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He was pretty good for Brock's return, I'll give him that.

Doesn't make up for how many big moments he has ruined with his awful commentary though. See: Christian winning the WHC at Extreme Rules last year.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He was pretty good for Brock's return, I'll give him that.

Doesn't make up for how many big moments he has ruined with his awful commentary though. See: Christian winning the WHC at Extreme Rules last year.

Oh yeah he totally ruined that. Not to mention his Michael Cole challenges....

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Challenges = booking.

He is so much better when he feeds off someone though. Matthews I think is grossly underrated on commentary. I think Cole & Stanford would be insanely good.