• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mia Yim in WWE?

Neilcena

Sep 3, 2018
hey all,

I hope we are looking forward to (if not already seen) the second annual Mae Young
Classic. One of the ladies make her return is Mia Yim/Jade. I have several SHIMMER
DVDs and she is on all of them. She has awesome skills in the ring, she is terrific on
the mic, she is very popular. she wrestling in Japan so she knows strong style. read,
she ready for Asuka (wink). in an interview she said she would love to be in the WWE
and the fans even chant "Sign Mia" "Sign Mia". she would a wonderful addition, be it
face or heel. any thoughts?

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
I've seen her work a bit in TNA but kore familiar with her through MVP's defunct podcast where Shelton Benjamin and himself spent an hour making fun of her

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Yeah I watched Mia Yim all around this world and to me she's very talented. One of the best feuds she ever had was with Rosemary in Impact Wrestling over the Knockouts Division. I think being a babyface is the way to go, but I imagine if she had to work a heel she could it as well.