Me going to 1,000th RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2ECFIGHTING2

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestletubez.webs.com
i just felt like talking about going to wwe events. What has been your favorite moments at one? Mine is me going to a Live SmackDown in 2010, Matt hardy came out of nowhere and beat the holy beejesus out of Drew McIntyre.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Awesome! Never been as from the UK and I have no one willing to come a house show with me and don't fancy it alone.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
2ECFIGHTING2 said:
i went to the Royal rumble earlier this year, i REALLY thought chris jericho would win.

WOW how was it live as in my mates living room it was decent so live I imagine it's like the next level and crazy fun?

2ECFIGHTING2

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestletubez.webs.com
Crazy fun but i bought 75 dollar seats and got the seats WAYY UP at the top, when i went to SmackDown Televised i got behind front row seats. WTF happend there i want my money back!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I hope they bring it. 1000 episodes... damn. That's a lot. I'll probably be entertained, but tell me, will it be on June or July? I can't remember.

About going to WWE Events, I've never been to any, due to the fact that I live in Brazil and they haven't held any shows here since 1979, lol. No, really. They've never done any shows here. But they will next month on the 23rd, already have the tickets bought. I hope it's good, thinking of buying a Triple H or a Daniel Bryan t shirt.