mayweather's victory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised that MacGregor lost to Mayweather? Could Mayweather beat MacGregor in his art? if I'm right MacGregor has never boxed. And he played Mayweather's game. I have to see Mayweather in a martial arts match against macGregor. Then, if he beats MacGregor I'll say he's GREAT. Great not just in boxing.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
MACGREGOR!?

250px-Macaronis.jpeg

+
Game-of-Thrones-Gregor-Clegane.jpg

=
nintchdbpict000282370564.jpg

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Neither guy could really compete with the other in their own sport. However, Mayweather had nothing to gain by competing in MMA. UFC couldn't afford to pay him a fraction of what he would make for a routine boxing match. McGregor wanted the boxing so Mayweather granted it, that's all.

Yeah, in a MMA match, if wouldn't have lasted nearly that long. In fact, I wouldn't assume Mayweather would have lasted more than a round. But it just wasn't an MMA match.