Mayweather vs Pacquiao, it's on!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
11001925_1067862646565910_4643942300439255877_n.jpg

May 2nd at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.. It's a fight a lot of people were looking forward too, I mainly wanted to see it some years back when both were in their "prime" younger part of careers.. I still think it will be an entertaining bout and I look forward to watching it.. who do you all think will win?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
While I always wanted to see this fight happen just to shut up Pac Man fanboys who know dick about boxing, the fight itself won't be great. Mayweather will do what Mayweather does, Manny's style lends itself perfectly to be picked apart by Floyd's countering ability.

Hope the odds are close and I can make some decent money on it. Floyd wins an easy decision.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I got Mayweather myself, will wait on the odds to see if I want to fuck with the bet at all or not.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think Pacquiao wins this fight. I think he gets the motivation he lacked against Marquez. Mayweather is a brilliant boxer but all of his matches put me to sleep. I'm not big into the defensive style type of fight, but I respect it. My gut tells me Pacman

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think mayweather wins a very close decision I'm glad its finally been made gunna be in the usa too when it goes hopefully i can find a way to watch it

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
This is the first boxing match I've been excited about in years.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
While I always wanted to see this fight happen just to shut up Pac Man fanboys who know dick about boxing, the fight itself won't be great. Mayweather will do what Mayweather does, Manny's style lends itself perfectly to be picked apart by Floyd's countering ability.

Hope the odds are close and I can make some decent money on it. Floyd wins an easy decision.

This. There's no fucking way Mayweather loses.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
As much as this is a dream fight. It's kind of like a Taker vs. Sting match in 2015. Both of them aren't as good as they once were, and the opportunity to have this signed and have a good match, is gone. I'm pretty sure Mayweather is gonna come out on top, but it might be an extremely close unanimous victory.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Let's do this shit. Hope Pacquiao kick this douche's ass

Realistically mayweather is going to knock him out, seeing as pacquiao has the mindset of a fucking kamikazi when he is losing a fight.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Pacman because he eats fruit and fights ghosts.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Just discovered pacquiao is fighting 900g under-weight. Holy shit that's going to be rough