TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Laurel Van Ness is Lance Storm trained....buddy and podcast Co host to Don Callis. ...she ain't losing that belt anytime soon.

That's a scary thought because she isn't as good as Rosemary or Allie in the ring, both would of been better choices. Taya come back already and have us watch Rosemary vs yourself.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That's a scary thought because she isn't as good as Rosemary or Allie in the ring, both would of been better choices. Taya come back already and have us watch Rosemary vs yourself.
Funny thing....they all have a Lance Storm connection 8D

Taya Valkyrie is Dana Brooke levels of suck tbh.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Funny thing....they all have a Lance Storm connection 8D

Taya Valkyrie is Dana Brooke levels of suck tbh.

Yeah I know that connection. You need to see Taya in Mexico she blows away a great amount of WWE Ladies not just in Impact with her work and character.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Yeah I know that connection. You need to see Taya in Mexico she blows away a great amount of WWE Ladies not just in Impact with her work and character.
I'm aware of her Mexico work, but outside of being Perro's valet, I saw nothing of note tbh.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm aware of her Mexico work, but outside of being Perro's valet, I saw nothing of note tbh.

Fair enough. I still think you can do way more with Taya as the heel champ, rather than Van Ness who I don't know what she is:hhh4:

Still though their hands were probably tied with Taya being gone the past few months

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Truly is a last chance for Sydal tonight versus EC3. I don't know how far the tapings go leading to the exit of EC3 it could be tonight who knows. If theirs a title change tonight I hope it comes off in a great Match.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Forgot how spoilers would make me interested. ..but not invested.

But since the company itself spoiled their shows on social media.....my opinions on spoilers remain true.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Both these women need to go to the Charlotte school of squats.

Gonna make it look like all Canadian women have pancake asses.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So I just finished Impact from last night and it was a rather interesting Show no doubt. Bahh/Sydal was a solid opener for the show this week, with Bahh playing his role well and nearly coming close to taking the title away from Sydal. I don't know Sydal kinda was heel like during parts of this Match towards Bahh I wonder if they might go that route with him. I thought when Bahh was coming down for the Banzai Drop Sydal wouldn't be able to get away fast enough and take the move and get his foot on the ropes, but we got the opposite with Sydal using his speed to move outta the way and hit the Shooting Star Press for the win.

KM/Lashley was a snoozefest for me, that's due to KM being a nothing talent in my eyes, but hey Lashley got the win. I think though with Lashley leaving soon maybe within this month of tapings KM getting the win would of been smarter if Impact thinks he's going to be somebody. We go from that to Jimmy Jacobs telling Park I want the Abyss character back next week to face Kong, and I'm like dude this girl was a true Monster and you see it the segment after with a Impact flashback moment when Abyss went to Christian Cage's Home and was drowning that man. Oh have the mighty have fallen over the years.

Laurel Van Ness vs Hogan. Too bad Ms.Hogan isn't Hulk Hogan, but she didn't really show me anything, but neither did the Champion so to me. I can't wait for Laurel to leave so it forces Impact to really invest in the Knockouts again. The segment with oVe/LAX came off strong, they gave respect towards the other and a new feud with LAX begins that's smart. I wonder what Sami meant when he has bigger fish to fry going forward? Moose/Impact vs Patron/EC3 was a good Tag Team Match and I'm glad those teams got a chance to work. Early on it was stale and it picked up later in the Match good guys. I wonder where does this put Brian Cage in all of this maybe with EC3 leaving he might be feuding with Impact it would make sense.

Aries showing up and taking the title way from Drake came off strong in my opinion. Now I don't know if that title win will stand, but Aries being in the Main Event where he should be is a good decision. This isn't Patron we are dealing with here, this experiment shall work out because Aries>Patron in all things.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Not a bad Impact this week the X-Division Tag Team Match wasn't bad. It was more of a teaser for Fantasma vs Ishimori next week for the X-Division Title which if they don't shake hands the whole time it should be very good. Cult of Lee vs two Jobbers was boring, but they pissed off the wrong guys in LAX, and the new beard of Conley will give him no help versus that crazy team. Van Ness vs Hogan was about the same quality wise as last week. Hogan is okay as a talent, we will see if she gets better because geez the Division needs talent. Hania vs Nova was structured the wrong way Hania should of destroyed her, but instead if was 50/50 which is so wrong to do if you want to build her up.

oVe kidnapping Lashley and putting him in the Trunk of his Car yeah that interests me, what is the beef he has with them even know he's leaving lol. Lastly the Main Event to decide the new one contender of the Impact World Title was good and man big ups to Moose fighting through a legit injury to finish the Match. I thought he was doing some grade A acting here, but he is hurt and I hope it isn't a long term thing. Next week should be better Hania vs Rosemary, Cage debut, Ishimori vs Fantasma, and Drake vs Aries 2 for the Impact World Title.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Why do they keep showing matches of guys who are in WWE....that's so Jojo.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Why do they keep showing matches of guys who are in WWE....that's so Jojo.

You mean the flashback type of clips they like to show? Yeah it seems depressing at times to see talents who rocked the world with the company and now are with other companies still doing their thing. I would say though they have the potential get there again, but it's a long road for that to happen.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You mean the flashback type of clips they like to show? Yeah it seems depressing at times to see talents who rocked the world with the company and now are with other companies still doing their thing. I would say though they have the potential get there again, but it's a long road for that to happen.
It just basically reminds us that they fucked it up with this guy or that girl and so on and so on.....and that they didn't have enough creative to fill 2 hours.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I gotta say tomorrow's nights Impact show was one of the best I've seen in quite awhile. Lashley vs Callihan was a good blend of brawling, and technical skill throughout. I thought from what oVe did to him last week it was going to be a squash, but it's been proved from Sami in Lucha Underground that man can go, especially with big guys in Wrestling. I didn't mind the interference early or late it made sense, and now we have Eddie Edwards apart of the feud going on so the Matches will continue to be great.

Hania vs Rosemary wasn't that bad, you have to give it Rosemary for the Match being watchable because Hania is ever so green, but she got what she needed, in needing a Tendinitis Shot and getting away from Rosemary before she dropped her on her head. The storyline continues with these two ladies, so when Taya coming back again? She was suppose to return in January and it's depressing to see these Knockouts be used so foolish at times. I thought Allie beating the crap outta Van Ness and tossing her back into the Box was comical, but it makes Van Ness look so stupid. I thought Allie really did have a secret admirer, possibly for a new Knockout to return or debut, but it was kinda wasted in my opinion.

I would say before all of that we got Moose and Patron beating each other up. Thank goodness no more Patron and Impact, a new feud is a what these two needed in the company.

EC3/Tyrus vs Impact/Sydal. I'm pretty surprised that Tyrus returned to the company, because I saw a video he did being pissed at hell with the creative with Impact and he was said to be gone. Now he returns, and now EC3 is leaving so what really do they have for Tyrus going forward? Anyways the Match was quality between these two teams and the heels win in only they can hehe. I thought the Jacobs/Kong destroying Park's Office was so dumb. I think Jacobs is being wasted on being the mouthpiece for Kong, let's get him Wrestling instead please.

Cage vs Cruz. Squash Match of course, but new watchers of Cage don't get confused the man can go in that ring. In Lucha Underground he had Matches with Impact, probably one of the best fit Wrestlers in the game and kept up with him the whole Match and held his own. Yes he can kick you outta your Tights like he almost did Cruz, but he is a good worker and we'll see that once they find a true feud for him going forward.

Ishimori/Fantasma. This was a good back and forth with two good Wrestlers in the ring. This is how you showcase the X-Division, please more of that..PLEASE! Aries vs Drake was a damn good Main Event especially the second half. Can we can Aries now Austin Four Belts Aries because damn I didn't know he had that many belts around his waist these days. In a losing effort Drake looked great, while showing how great a Champion Aries can be for the company.

Next week
* Lashley & Edie Edwards vs. oVe
* EC3 vs. Johnny Impact
* Moose vs. Alberto El Patron
* Matt Sydal vs. Petey Williams
* LAX vs. The Cult of lee

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Gage match was underwhelming ad fuck...if you're going to squash jobbers....fucking kill them.

Also this new regime isn't doing anything that differs from the old ones. ...besides the ring....everything still looks the same.