TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
YVpfHx1.gif

Man I so looking forward to not only Drake vs Williams for the Impact World Title, but LAX vs oVe with Homicide leading them has me so hype. At BFG their Match together might of been my favorite of the show, and I have the feeling were going to be talking about their battle tonight as well. Gail Kim's addressing Impact and her future wonder if she's going to retire straight up tonight or she's going to hold onto it till January. If they want to have Taya make a statement for her claim for it, tonight would be perfect for her to show up and drop Gail and raise up the Knockouts Title in the air showing she's the past, I'm the future.​

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I hope they eventually do away with the Impact Grand Championship. They've never been able to make me care about their mid level titles and the roster truly isn't deep enough to warrant one right now. Despite the fact he's defending it this week, I just feel like the belt is holding EC3 back at this point and there's no logical reason anyone on the roster should really desire the belt.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
They hired Maui from Moana :WOW

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah this Impact was really good from start to finish and it's been hard to say that for me in quite awhile. Moose/Lashley is starting to get over and I like how Storm is now in the fold with all this. If theirs one legit tough guy in Wrestling it's James Storm. So I expect maybe next week Moose/Storm vs Lashley/King Mo.

oVe vs Lax was also a good bout and I wonder how far they'll be able to take these feud with these two teams. Let's be honest Impact's Tag Team Division is bare like my love life so I don't want this to end, but the same thing it will need to end eventually.

They really don't know what to do with EC3 at this point, don't think EC3 using the ropes to beat Bahh really did anything for him as a heel it felt kinda stupid and the whole Grand Championship Division has lost it's luster a long time ago and should be scrapped with the Judging and all.

Gail giving up the Knockouts title is emotional to watch for me being a fan. Impact will always be her home, it's the place that treated her like a star unlike WWE. It's just sad that now the Division is weaker, and with Taya not coming back till January they have major problems in that division as well.

Drake vs Williams was a good Main Event and the Crowd was invested in the Match which is always a great thing to see when a title is on the line. I don't know if this feud is a one week thing, but since Action and Patron are wanting to rip each other to shreds and not worrying about a title shot, Petey title shot might not the last one he gets.

Now one thing I saw tonight that made me really anger and it involved something involving the X-Division Tag Team Match. Not it's not the Match the Match was fine, but why is Garza JR Wrestling right now? Dude is legit hurt and you could see that he was legit hurt and it wasn't a shoot I saw it that he was injured before the BFG PPV and he shouldn't of been that Match as well. Why are you letting a young talent wrestle with the chance he could really hurt himself and hurt his career going forward. I hope that is the last we see of Garza JR in these tapings so he can get healthy.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
yt8ZoZzl.jpg

5bNIDvdl.png

ToPZ7eYl.jpg

After you finish eating your Turkey Plate with all the sides you dream of, unbutton your Pants and watch Impact Wrestling with me if you feel froggy. Usually their Thanksgiving Shows are goofy, but still entertaining. So their are probably going to have Turkey Suit of Match I imagine, but we've also got Storm vs Texano and Dux vs Sydal as deserts for you Impact fans like myself.. I also wanna know who's in this Knockouts tourney and why should I take interest in it with no Taya involved in this?​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
q49xdg8l.jpg

OD0dRohl.jpg

pE6q67Ql.jpg

UKxMqnfl.jpg

03M48Nwl.jpg

Theirs loads on tap for Impact tonight, sorry I didn't post it sooner or yesterday, but alot of you don't watch Impact the day of usually a few days after so I waiting to see if anyone would be interested in watching in live. Anyways Patron vs Impact is going to be a hell of a Match, if they can capture the intensity of them fighting backstage they'll get the job done. Don't forget the Knockouts Tourney to determine the new Champion starts tonight, and I kinda bummed about it considering Taya isn't involved. Taya vs Rosemary final would of been perfect to do, with Taya winning, but we'll have to wait to see that in the future. I'm happy to see we have two X-Division Matches on tap as well, I personally like Ishimori from his work with Noah and I hope he gets more opportunities to show how good he can be with the upper talent in the division. Texano vs Storm might be a good watch as well, wished it was a Street Fight because these two like to brawl and beat on their opponents, but both are true professionals they'll give us a Match we'll be talking about I hope.​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
CCPqvI2l.jpg

K53y9EHl.jpg

gp0fbeLl.jpg

SXYy76Yl.jpg

It's another Thursday and I'm here to tell everyone what's to come for Impact this week. I guess the big Main Event is going to be Moose/Storm vs Lambert/Lashley. I'm actually excited even though Lambert probably isn't going to be in the Ring like that, don't know what his "Wrestling experience" is over the years, but he deserves a good beating and I think the fans are going to love it when it happens. I don't see Storm and Lashley winning the odds are not in their favor if the rest of the American Top Team show up. Time to step up Sydal: EC3 considers Matt Sydal beneath him as a talent, and he doesn't think Sydal has the killer instinct to be successful in their business. Sydal has the chance to change that perception people not just EC3 have on him over the years.

The Second Three Way to determine who gets to the finals to see who is the next Knockouts Champion is tonight as well. I'm interested to see whether it might be Allie or Rosemary, we might get an upset tonight with Allie maybe facing Laurel Van Ness next week to see who is the new champ. Lastly Ishimori got mugged by Lee and his Cult and this week he gets one of the Cult members inside the ring. Caleb might be a stain in the mat after what Ishimori does to him this week.​

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
pE6q67Ql.jpg

I'm really hoping Laurel wins the Knockouts Title and takes her first photo op looking exactly like this. :lmao

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
should the thread still be called make impact great again....when it's officially a Canadian company now?

Reactions: Chris

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
should the thread still be called make impact great again....when it's officially a Canadian company now?
You'd have to ask Anthem as they're the ones who had the Make Impact Great campaign when they took over.

TBH since Impact isn't great yet, I don't think they've fulfilled their promise as of this moment. We'll see.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What's your opinion on Don Callis and Scott D'Amore taking over as Executive VP's?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Outside of the Lambert/Lashley vs Moose/Storm Match that I thought was going to be better even with Lashley working the whole Match like I thought, it might be time to break away from this feud now. Ishimori keeps impressing me as a talent, you guys gotta check out his Noah work, he just seems primed to win the X-Division title. Truthfully the Cult of Lee is not working at all, and it's doing nothing for any of the guys rolling with Lee. I think the oVe/LAX/TDT confrontation came off damn awesome in my opinion. Sami is a perfect mouth piece yelling or not to get this team over a heel team now, rather than a face that wasn't working for them. Did Konnan hit a fan by accident with the Kendo Stick he tried to hit towards Sami? I swear when he let go of it it went into the Crowd, why did he do that with the risk that it could hit someone and you guys would of been deep shit. If I would of been hit, yeah someone is getting me loads of merch asap lol.

The Knockouts Three Way came off pretty well and I wasn't shocked Rosemary won the Match. Even in a loss Allie came off like a strong contender in her right to win the title one day. So it's Laurel Van Ness vs Rosemary next week, is it possible we get the return of Taya to screw over Rosemary? The Grand Championship Match once again fails to have any flow to it for me, they just need to strap the Judging per rounds then, rather than just have the Judging at the end. I would say their was a solid Main Event with Petey/Impact vs Drake/Adonis. Sometimes you put money in the Register and sometimes you get a receipt lol. I don't know what they might do with these three guys feuding three way I guess, but Drake should retain the title I bet.

I personally like D'Amore, he's had a eye for good talent always and I don't know enough about the other guy to make a judgement on him.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Y1JOO6S.gif

Tomorrow it's going down hard on Impact Wrestling. We are going to a crown a new Knockouts Champion and it will either be Rosemary or Laurel Van Ness. I just have a feeling Taya is going to return and screw her over, because it's too obvious right now to make her Champion, and if you give the Title to Laurel it's a lose lose. Van Ness is a average Wrestler and she's a Comedy Wrestler so it's hard to take her seriously as a talent in the division right now.

Another Match I'm looking forward to is the Six Man Tag Team Main Event. Patron is going to need to work with Petey Williams and Johnny Impact two guys he doesn't like, to get a piece of Drake especially. I wonder who will be the mystery partner for Drake and Adonis?

The oVe/LAX Sitdown is going to be chaos those two don't like to handle things with their mouths or minds, rather their fists and it's going to break loose within a minute or two bet on it. Moose and Storm is calling on ATT what else is new they are going to get mugged, they better bring backup.​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
qOdqmECl.jpg

agmJRO9l.jpg

yiKc1s2l.jpg

xFSAo74l.jpg

8HPNC3xl.jpg

hNsWYaFl.jpg

No more of the Best of Impact shows we had for two weeks, now were finally getting real action from Impact for 2018 and boy I'm psyched to see this show already. Storm vs Lambert should be an interesting Match, pretty much I know Storm is going to lose because it's his last show for the company, but it's sad to me see him go out in a loss like this. I'm sure all of American Top Team are going to get involved and the odds will be in their favor to help get more heat on Lambert going forward. LAX vs oVe with the stipulation of if LAX loses they need to leave Impact yeah no way they are going anywhere so I imagine this Match could steal the show, but I see LAX winning back the titles and making Konnan a happy man.

Ishimori vs Lee should be a great Match as well, I've seen the work of Ishimori outside of Impact and this dude is uber talented. I just hope both guys get the time to work and please..please..PLEASE get the title off of Lee so we can get rid of this Cult of Lee that still hasn't been explained yet. Oh and Van Ness now being the Knockouts Champion "sighs" who is going to be the first lady to want a piece of her? Can we speed dial Taya during the show to come back or what?​

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Laurel Van Ness is Lance Storm trained....buddy and podcast Co host to Don Callis. ...she ain't losing that belt anytime soon.