TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheZig

Reaction score
I liked the finish to the main event even though i was skeptical about it reading the spoilers, I won't spoil incase people haven't seen the show yet.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm the high chancellor of television, master and defender of all things entertainment.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Roode/Storm was good and the heel turn was done kind of nicely but I still maintain that the match should have been on PPV and not Impact.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I'm the high chancellor of television, master and defender of all things entertainment.

So people who did not watch the show get this it's an Eric Young Quote.

I did like the way they had Roode win the title but it was a bit soon.

The only thing that really stuck out to me was Storm's opening promo. I thought his I represent the South promo was great. TNA is really a southern promotion and I think that gimmick works and Storm wouldn't really be acting much.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I kind of found the promo funny from the standpoint of the report that came out that some people thought he shouldn't be champ because he was too Southern. Which is pretty Blue given the origin of the company.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Impact_logo.png

Legacy OP:

Post all thoughts on the recent IMPACTs here. Live discussions during them are also permitted as well as spoilers for shows yet to be aired, but please use the spoiler tags for them. Once a show has aired, no need to worry about spoilers.

Last edited:

ninjashoes

Reaction score
Lashley is a good choice for a long term champ IMO.

If they are smart they will book him as an unstoppable beast who will dominate the company.

Knowing TNA however he will drop the strap in 2 weeks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Knowing Lashley, he'll leave the company in two weeks.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
People who talked shit about Batista's cardio never seen Lashley wrestle.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
bd81faa51fcf80e09d819d400132d1f0_XL.jpg

Last week, LASHLEY shocked the world (and Eric Young) when he conquered the former champion and became the NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion. IMPACTWrestling.com has learned that LASHLEY and Team MVP have a major celebration planned for this week's show - and why shouldn't they, really? With Lashley as our new champion, and MVP running the show, it seems that this trio has all the power in TNA.

- What remains to be seen is how Eric Young will react to his defeat and what is next between Young and Lashley. Also, there is a big question mark regarding Bobby Roode. The IT Factor of Professional Wrestling has been suspended for over a month, but returned to save his friend, EY, at the end of the show in a move that stunned Team MVP and the crowd in attendance.

- What will happen at Team MVP's party? Will the group truly reign supreme or will someone crash this party - just like Roode crashed their celebration last week? Tune into Spike TV at 9/8c this Thursday to find out!

- IMPACT will also include an update on Bobby Roode's shocking return! Will Roode face the wrath of MVP for violating his indefinite suspension and showing up this past week?

- Plus, the X Division Championship will be on the line on Thursday on SpikeTV as Sanada defends the gold! The annual "Destination X" epic event is getting closer, and the reigning X Champion will have the opportunity to cash in the title for a shot at the World Title! Can Sanada keep the X Title heading into Destination X?
All this and much more on Thursday's huge IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c

impact4.jpg

- Thursday's IMPACT will also feature a huge main event as the barbaric MONSTER'S BALL match returns with Willow and Abyss battling Magnus and Bram!
impact5.jpg

- In Knockouts Tag Team action on IMPACT, Taryn Terrell makes her in-ring return as she joins Gail Kim to take on The Beautiful People!

Now that TNA seems to be getting back on track, I want to see some familiar faces in this LD tomorrow. If you can, be here.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Lashley is terrible and has no real focus. Probably got offered way too much money to come back and was told he was gonna end up champion. I could see him gettin' upset about havin' to make his opponents look legit and he quits TNA again.

ninjashoes

Reaction score
Yeah I don't see him sticking around at all. I had a weird dream about The Hardy Boys and Lita last night. I woke up thinking "wtf".