Luis Suarez: Branislav Ivanovic must take some blame for biting incident

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has been talking about two of his most infamous biting incidents once again, claiming that his victims Branislav Ivanovic and Giorgio Chiellini must both accept some blame for the unsavoury altercations.

The Uruguay international was banned for 10 domestic matches for sinking his teeth into the Chelsea defender during a Premier League game in April 2013, and was reprimanded by FIFA following a similar incident against Italy at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil last summer.

Suarez was asked whether in hindsight he regretted the controversial conduct, and to his credit the 28-year-old did accept some responsibility but couldn't turn down the opportunity to take swipe at both opponents again.

"Some of the blame in the past was mine, some of it must go to the defenders who provoked me," the South American marksman was quoted saying by the London Evening Standard.

"Chiellini and Ivanovic, for example, are two that wind you up again, and again, and again.

Source: http://www.givemesport.com/563944-l...vic-must-take-some-blame-for-biting-incident?

LOL. This guy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
screw with the psychopath you get the teeth