Lord Tensai prediction thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Okay then guys, what's Lord Tensai going to be doing? The rumours have escalated and lead us to believe that he will be making his appearance tonight on RAW. The rumours have also said he'll be involved with a big feud. Is it going to be CM Punk he attacks (god I hope not), is it going to be Cena (unlikely)?

Let's discuss! :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I hope he tears his quad coming down the ramp.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I think Brock will go with Cena, so maybe Tensai will work with Punk.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I have a feeling John Laurinaitis will send him out on CM Punk, that's my prediction.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
IDK? I hoping BLock is return if this is true he sign a 1 deal with WWE?!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Tensai with Punk, Jericho has stated on Twitter that the better man won so it's time to move on.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lord Tensai will interfere in Heath Slater's match and do a naked bronco buster to him. Slater will then start to cry and give up all hope.

Justin Gabriel will see his friend all sad and try to come to Slater's rescue.

Lord Tensai will not have any of it! He will take his nipple piercing out and pierce Gabriel's nipple live, right there!

Gabriel will struggle but can't stop the inevitable. Lord Tensai will let out a thunderous roar of satisfaction and pound his hairy chest.

Every Raw superstar will run down the ramp and attempt to stop this savage beast, but to no avail! He will bicycle kick each one of them upon entry.

Once they are all down he will line them up from rope to rope and let out and ungodly fart. He will keep running back and forth, bouncing of of the ropes until each superstar has been crop-dusted!

But wait! Brock Lesnar is here to save the day! Brock runs down the ramp! (The crowd would've popped if they hadn't passed out from Tensai's fumes)

He finishes what he should have years ago, and does an atomic F-5 to Tensai. The ring explodes and Brock rises from the ashes.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be surprised if it went any other way, honestly.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Me too, you should ask WWE if there is a open spot in the creative for you.