• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Looking for Wrestling Magazines & Event Programs - Any Years Any Quantity - Cash Paid!

MrMagazine

Jul 11, 2017
Hey guys. Check in yours or your relatives attics, garages, basements, storage units for those wrestling magazines and event programs that are lying around collecting dust. I am willing pay top dollar for them. I will buy collections of any size, no matter if you have 25 magazines or 2,500+ magazines! No cherry picking, I will buy all you have. No matter what years (1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s to current)....Any Publication and any federation...I will pay you for the magazines and also pay for the shipping of the magazines (not important how much they weigh or how many boxes) as I have a business account with Fedex and a great rate negotiated for heavy magazines...

Hit me up here by replying to this post or send me a PM. Thanks!

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Damn I have a shit ton from like 03-06, maybe every month bc my grandma paid for a subscription for me so I just gotta check if she still has them but my mom may have threw them out when we moved if they were at our place :sodone:

I'll let you know in a few days

Reactions: MrMagazine

MrMagazine

Jul 11, 2017
Ok Chris. Let me me know if you can locate them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro