Logan Paul on Vince McMahon; potential WWE future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
paultalksport.jpg

Source: f4wonline.com

In an interview with TalkSport, Logan Paul spoke about potentially having a future in WWE past his match at WrestleMania 38.

The social media and celebrity boxing star will make his in-ring debut as he teams with The Miz against Rey & Dominik Mysterio at WrestleMania 38 night one on Saturday, April 2. TalkSport asked Paul if he could see himself being in WWE full-time in the future after WrestleMania. Paul said that, depending on how WrestleMania goes and if WWE makes sense with his schedule, he thinks it's probable.

To be honest, bro… Probably. Yeah, probably. It just has to make sense with my schedule. I’m doing so much stuff and I have to really be careful where I allocate my energy. This happened with boxing. At first I did it, I tried it out and I loved it, so I kept doing it.
Today was the first day -- because we had training today -- I was like ‘oooh yeah, this is f*cking fun.’ So again, I fall in love with this sport and I soak in the energy at WrestleMania and feel like there’s a future for me here, man, I’m gonna have to run with it.
But it’s not my decision, it’s up to the fans. Either love me or hate me -- that’s great. But if they’re indifferent to me, we got a f*cking problem and I’ll probably get out of this sport.

This will be the second straight year that Paul has appeared at WrestleMania. At last year's show, he took a stunner from Kevin Owens.

Paul also spoke about his relationship with Vince McMahon during his interview with TalkSport, saying that it's like McMahon is a step-dad to him.

Vince is like a step-dad to me. Does that make sense? He’s like the guy you have a good relationship with, a firm handshake, ‘how you doing? I respect you, I’m glad to have you here’ and it’s just a really positive relationship.
He’s welcomed me with open arms and he’s been excited every time I go out there and perform and yeah, it’s been positive. He’s awesome.
If I continue my involvement in WWE, hopefully I can bring stuff to the table that switches it up. I’m an innovator and I’m always here to pitch ideas and at the end of the day I’m creative. If I can get more involved in the behind the scenes stuff with Vince’s approval, that would be fun.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Miz gonna be MJF’s mentor in 3 years :proud

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Vince step-dadding.....he's gonna be a lifer.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Not going to lie, I would love to see Logan Paul stay in the WWE. That man does get great heel heat.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
He seems like he has really good attitude

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp