Lil Wayne Feels Disrespected By Drake

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

scottcs88

Reaction score
Recent rumors of a Lil Wayne/Drake beef are slowly being brought to light. If these Rumors are true, it could turn out very bad for Drake seeing as he’s been around for a long time and only got the spotlight after being taken under by Lil Wayne.

A Young Money insider has stated that Lil Wayne feels like Drake is very disrespectful and he doesn’t pay enough homage to Lil Wayne for putting him on. The insider goes on to say: “For example, when Wayne was locked up, Drake started [sleeping with] Shanell. Now everyone knows that’s Wayne’s girl. [Lil Wayne] is not jealous over her or anything, but he thinks that was just disrespectful.â€￾

This is as far as the rumor has been detailed and there are no comments from either side. For everything Lil Wayne does for all of the Young Money artists, he definitely deserves the utmost respect and gratitude. For any of them to go behind his back or not pay proper homage is like a stab in the back.

As details become available, they will be brought to you here. Check back for a follow-up in the coming days

Credit /www.ymoneynews.com

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Drake pretty much sucks off Wayne any chance he gets in interviews and everything so not really buying this at all.

Nitemare

Reaction score
They could save us all some time and just shoot at each other now and get it over with. :D

Kairi

Reaction score
this is kind of like when they said wayne was seen punching drake in the arm. i don't know how long they will all co-exist as the fame of them as individuals rises/falls off, but who would want to bang shanell anyway. need higher standards.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That punch in the arm was probably in a joking way, lol.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Drake should leave Young Money and Join Jay-Z or the bugatti boyz.

Kairi

Reaction score
That punch in the arm was probably in a joking way, lol.

yeah drake said they were playing slugbug or w/e you know when u are like "omg green bug car!" (insert punch)

i'm not even saying that there will not be trouble or even has not been yet that we don't know about, but right now i think the money is looking too good to either one of them.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
This is gonna be like the Eminem/Wayne beef where they will come out with a few songs together in the next couple months imo.