Lesnars Contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar’s WWE contract is for a duration of one year that will run through next year’s Wrestlemania 29 pay-per-view. Under the agreement, it’s believed Lesnar will make a minimum of two appearances each month with more on the build to Wrestlemania.

Lesnar is not returning full-time and while WWE will obviously be able to negotiate more appearances, he has made it clear he wants to work as few as possible.

Source Wrestling News World

dunno how reliable but seems a standard enough contract for the return.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Very true Crayo.
Seems decent enough to me looking forward to this.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
'He's made it clear he wants to work as few as possible'

lol dirtsheets

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
HE GOING WRESTLER MORE THEN 1 GUY! HE NOT JUST GOING TO MAKE 2 SHOW UP ON RAW A MONTH! AND THAT IT! HE GOING WRESTLER AT HE WILL VS. CENA AT E.RULDS! AND WILL VS. UNDERTAKER AT WM29!!!!!!!!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Savage said:
HE GOING WRESTLER MORE THEN 1 GUY! HE NOT JUST GOING TO MAKE 2 SHOW UP ON RAW A MONTH! AND THAT IT! HE GOING WRESTLER AT HE WILL VS. CENA AT E.RULDS! AND WILL VS. UNDERTAKER AT WM29!!!!!!!!

Might make it so no one can use capital letters if you keep doing that. It makes me completely skip reading your post mate.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
This sounds like a great deal for Brock and for the fans.

It also sounds like, since everybody's being so agreeable, they could definitely build to a Brock-Taker match at Mania next year if that's the way they want to go, or they could even, if Brock wants, negotiate another, longer-term deal that would bring him back basically full-time.

I just hope this is also the kind of deal Rocky's getting if they're serious about him pushing back into the WWE Championship picture. He can't do that making four appearances (with 8 or 9 via satellite).

wk

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Might make it so no one can use capital letters if you keep doing that. It makes me completely skip reading your post mate.

I agree with u, yet even I like using them properly. Randy, just stop, please. We know Censorious doesn't want 2 discipline u so just b mature and cool a bit. Thanx

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Its been rumoured Brock is getting paid 5 million dollars for this 1 year contract. Thats a sweet deal only dong some appearances for that amount of money

Brock did hate the travel schedule when he was a full time wrestler thats why hes done his contract like this