Lesnar-Laurinaitis Storyline Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE's website has a new storyline interview up with John Laurinaitis, looking at his decision to bring Brock Lesnar back. Laurinaitis said about his latest acquisition:

"Brock has achieved incredible success on every level. He’s the only athlete to ever win the WWE Championship, the UFC Heavyweight Championship and an NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship. Quite frankly, I couldn't imagine a better man than Brock more suited to be the face of WWE. No offense to John Cena, who’s an outstanding athlete in his own right, but he’s no Brock Lesnar."

Source

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.png

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's nice to see they have a kayfabe reason for him being back. Also like the fact they mention the MMA and amateur wrestling titles he won outside of the WWE.

Reactions: leojay

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
This is actually good. Love how they're mentioning the UFC stuff, and love the angle this is turning into. They've made a really credible reason for him coming back.