• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lesnar at UFC 200

Fauche

Sep 16, 2013
E-Town
Lesnar going to UFC 200 ON July 9th to fight

Opponent is TBD, but everyone wants it

Last night it seemed like they were advertising it as co-main event after DC vs Jones, bumping Tate vs Nunez, Aldo vs Edgar and Cain vs Browne down.

WWE says its a one-off and Lesnar will be at Summerslam

Ariel Helwani got banned for life for breaking the story early

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Brock should be the most admired guy in the wrestling business, he has done some unprecedented things like unknowingly defended professional wrestling toughness(in the eyes of the marks who are in the business) and broke a record that shattered the marks in and out of the ring, and he gets to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Austin, Hogan, Cena....could never have that type of leverage.

And let the record show, Bork ended the streak, headlined Wrestlemania and fights in the UFC before CM Punk. :lmao

Now people will give a shit about UFC again.

Kairi HoHo

Prince of Joshi
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Hmm The Man Beast back in the UFC fuck yes, he's ready to collect a few souls. It's gonna be a interesting how WWE handles him, and who could he possibly be fighting at UFC 200 and facing at Summerslam. Right now Styles/Cena and Rollins and Reigns should have matches together at the PPV, wonder who could have a great match at the PPV and possibly steal the show?

I would hope so Crocker, a one time deal maybe Rock/Ronda vs Triple H/Stephanie or maybe Ronda versus the Women's Champ at that time maybe Sasha that would be incredible!

KeepItFresh

Jun 25, 2011
The Fringe Class
I think I'll check out UFC 200 but I don't really follow any MMA. Knowin' how much CM Punk is failin' doesn't count.

I'm more concerned that this is so close to SummerSlam since I always throw a huge Birthday bash for myself durin' that event. If he gets hurt too bad to compete, I'm gonna be pissed.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Do people still think he only won because he was doped up?
Don't you know it's like the supersoldier serum that gives you special powers.

Wasn't him being a better wrestler and controlling his opponent on the ground for 3 full rounds.