Lebron Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Lebronpostercopy-1.jpg

idk i just liked the idea i came up with and went for it. what do u think? rep for feedback.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Are you gonna make a LeBron (MVP Poster)? I'd love to see you make a poster of him with the MVP award TBH.

Back on topic...
I love the effects on the talcum powder as LeBron is throwing it up in the air, I thought it was the Earth at first. LOL

8.5/10

Wrestling Station

try add gradient, and add grains to the pitch (with the effect of gradient, it should look kinda orange) as its way too plain of a bkg at the moment imo.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Are you gonna make a LeBron (MVP Poster)? I'd love to see you make a poster of him with the MVP award TBH.

Back on topic...
I love the effects on the talcum powder as LeBron is throwing it up in the air, I thought it was the Earth at first. LOL

8.5/10

it is the earth lol. but its the talcum powder too. i originally had something about how the world was his but it didnt really look right and i thought of the "nba where amazing happens" commercials and went with it.

and ya i might make a MVP poster. i didnt see any good pics of him with the award yet tho.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
just because hes thebest player in the league its a 10!
As a graphic i dont really like the eart but its still great 8.5/10