Leave of Absence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Doink

Doink said:
I'm sorry for my inactivity and such but I'm going to have to drop out of ACW. I don't have enough time for 2 feds and even this week I just managed a like 100 word one for the other fed. Here is the reason: Rose Farley death: Arrest after drink 'spiked with ecstasy' - Mirror Online It's my friends sister and I will be spending a lot of time with him. What I don't appreciate is members slamming others for not posting when they don't know reasons. Thanks.

Pete

Reaction score
He has a valid reason, but I'm getting a bit tired of people passing us up for UWF...what are we doing wrong?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I dunno something like that I assume he'll leave both.

If your referring to other members. What makes you think people are ready to come back to us every time we tell them it's different RRS or someone starts a 8 page debate on the intricacies of periods in rps. But I honestly don't think we've lost as many people since I've come in that you think we just haven't gained anyone back yet.

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah Chriss is still active on UWF and focusing on it, then someone else as well.

And we've just gained two top-notch members. The kind that RP and shut the fuck up. (Literally for Strike_Force, I don't think I've ever seen him post outside of RP threads and awards/predictions threads).

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I thought Chriss was gone do to PC issues? Seeing as you can't even name the other person they must not have been worth it lol

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, he dropped both.

Ya gotta forgive us a bit. We've been through the ringer with the non rpers. No patience at all with them. 90% of it is just plain laziness and disinterest.

Pete

Reaction score
What's even the point of going to all the trouble of creating a character if you're not going to RP ONCE for him (Sam) or know you may not have time (Doink) or don't know where to take him (Multi)?

The_King

Reaction score
This is efedding. People unfortunately drop characters all the time, and we'll always be weeding out newcomers who will actually RP versus the ones who no show. It's frustrating but part of the job.

Anyways on the Chriss subject, he did ask me to take him off GFX cards for a while too because of computer issues, so I'm guessing he actually has them (haven't paid attention to UWF though).

I think we're doing fine in terms of keeping RPers. We have A LOT of lower card guys with potential that we need to start building, so a few veterans leaving here and there isn't a gigantic loss b/c they can be easily replaced.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler