LEAK: New Trivium Song "Brave This Storm"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Not bad. I've only been a fan since 08 so not as long as you, but I thought this track was pretty solid.

Have to ask, what were you thoughts on In Waves?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I def dig Trivium ever since "Into The Mouth of Hell We March" on Madden. I was a huge fan of In Waves as well and this album seems to wreak of the same styles... in the best way possible. Good track.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Have to ask, what were you thoughts on In Waves?

In Waves was the most complete Trivium album they've ever released. But it'll never be as good as Ascendancy.

Also the fact that they didn't continue their video series after they released the Built to Fall video also loses points 'cause the videos were creepy in the most amazing way possiple.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I hate to double post here but I just found a live version of a new song that they played at Wacken Open this year.

[video=youtube;BBvYcaz_CTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvYcaz_CTw[/video]

I have to say that I'm much more impressed with this then "Brave this Storm". I love when Trivium does their Iron Maiden style dual guitar harmonies and trade off solos. My only criticism is that I feel there could be a bridge between the chorus and the verses.

This video also reminds me how good Trivium is live, I need to go see them again soon!