• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Shit I thought that was just captain marvel.
Nah she just took the name with Carol's blessing, she's a high school Muslim loving in New Jersey with way different powers and they do a good job not makin everything about her race in the comicsbut I'm sure people are still gonna call it forced diversity

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Ms marvel and she hulk definitely fit Disney+. I really hope Mark Ruffalo has a role in she-hulk. As for Moon Knight, that's definitely an r rated property so I'm kind of scared that it's on Disney+. They better not make it a kiddy show.

Pretty crazy how heavily the MCU is leaning into Disney+ now not that I'm complaining.

Kairi HoHo

A Little bit of Bubbly
Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Ms marvel and she hulk definitely fit Disney+. I really hope Mark Ruffalo has a role in she-hulk. As for Moon Knight, that's definitely an r rated property so I'm kind of scared that it's on Disney+. They better not make it a kiddy show.

Pretty crazy how heavily the MCU is leaning into Disney+ now not that I'm complaining.
Hulk and She-Hulk destroying a City I'm down.