Last Man Standing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
The best new show on TV. I myself am a huge fan. Tim Allen's return to TV is a success. It mirrors Home Improvement a lot, but really, is that a bad thing? This time around Nancy Travis plays his wife and he works at a outdoor sporting store running the website. This time around he has 3 daughters and one of whom has a kid.

This is from IMDb: "Mike Baxter is the marketing director for an iconic outdoor sporting goods store. He loves to have adventures while he's traveling for work and, of course, he drives a pick-up truck. While Mike is king of the hill at work, he's the odd man out in a home that is dominated by women -- namely his wife, Vanessa, and their three daughters, 22- year-old Kristin, 17-year-old Mandy and 14-year-old Eve. After being a stay-at-home mom for years, Vanessa recently returned to the workplace and was quickly promoted (much to the dismay of her primarily male co-workers). As a result of Vanessa's increased work load, Mike is pulled into more hands-on parenting than ever before."

I think everyone should tune into this show as it is very funny. If you liked Home Improvement you will definitely like this show. It has been nominated for a Peoples Choice Award for best new comedy. It airs Tuesday nights. The show is on hiatus so if you can track down some episodes I would highly suggest it. It is well worth the watch.