Lady Gaga & Kesha

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
Sig Requests

Theme: Christian Cage
Color: Black and Gold
Text: That's How I Roll, JMay187
Pictures: Christian Cage with the NWA Championship

Theme: Robert Roode
Color: Black and Green
Text: James Kash "The Future", JMay187
Pictures: Robert Roode

Thanks to anybody who can do this and Rep will be added so people and can start getting rep around here.

Reaction score
Made this a while ago for another guy but he never used it

Christian.gif

i lost the psd file which sucks coz i cant edit it now so sry 4 the name placement

Markz

Reaction score
For next time Jmay, use the template.

Kairi

Reaction score
2010 has officially been declared the year of the woman. Billboard has awarded Lady GaGa their prestigious title of Artist of the Year, based on her chart accomplishments during the period of December 5th 2009 to November 27th 2010.

GaGa is only the 7th woman to receive this honor, following in the footsteps of Madonna (1985), Whitney Houston (1986), Mariah Carey (1991), Alanis Morissette (1996), LeAnn Rimes (1997) and Taylor Swift (2009).

However, the ‘Bad Romance’ singer isn’t the only woman to accomplish top marks this year. Ke$ha has been named the Top New Artist of 2010 after the success of her debut album, ‘Animal’, which has been certified platinum by the RIAA.

Furthermore, all 5 of the Ke$ha’s singles landed in the 2010 of the Billboard Hot 100, 2 of which captured the #1 spot, and 4 of them have been certified platinum (2 are mutli-platinum). The Pop sensation’s 1st single ‘Tik Tok’ has also been listed as the top Hot 100 song after spending 9 weeks at #1 and being certified an astounding 5x platinum.

This makes Ke$ha the 1st woman to have her debut single named the song of the year since Billboard started formulating end of the year recaps in 1946. Congratulations!

Reaction score
I don't understand the whole Ke$ha craze. She can't sing, she's not even attractive. Like how the hell did she get famous?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't understand the whole Ke$ha craze. She can't sing, she's not even attractive. Like how the hell did she get famous?
Same way half the artist do sometimes, being catchy. Not really all that talented imo but just like Soulja Boy, etc I guess she's made songs people consider catchy.

Reaction score
Same way half the artist do sometimes, being catchy. Not really all that talented imo but just like Soulja Boy, etc I guess she's made songs people consider catchy.

But I know theres girls out there that at least think Soulja Boy is cute or something lol. I ain't ever heard anyone say they found Ke$ha to be good looking.