Lady GaGa Casts Transexuals In ‘Born This Way’ Video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Parallel Universe

Was watching some interesting videos lately of 11 dimensions, M-theory and Einstein.

Just wanted to know what you guys thought of this subject.

Scientists now believe there may really be a parallel universe - in fact, there may be an infinite number of parallel universes, and we just happen to live in one of them. These other universes contain space, time and strange forms of exotic matter. Some of them may even contain you, in a slightly different form. Astonishingly, scientists believe that these parallel universes exist less than one millimetre away from us. In fact, our gravity is just a weak signal leaking out of another universe into ours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2001/paralleluni.shtml

Source is a bit dated but that dont mean we cant talk about it. :pinch:

Post your thoughts.

Wrestling Station

The thing is, there are 3 universe of equal sizes.
1- Our universe
2- Hell
3- Heaven

All are as ball shapes. with several layers of atmospheres. and each atmosphere is build with stones. here is the answer to your question man.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The thing is, there are 3 universe of equal sizes.
1- Our universe
2- Hell
3- Heaven

All are as ball shapes. with several layers of atmospheres. and each atmosphere is build with stones. here is the answer to your question man.

That's fine and dandy for you as that's what you believe in. Personally, I don't believe in heaven and hell.

Yeah, Kannibal what you're basically talking about is Quantum Physics. I've been reading on that stuff for a bit now. This is along the lines of what you're talking about.

The Everett many-worlds interpretation, formulated in 1956, holds that all the possibilities described by quantum theory simultaneously occur in a "multiverse" composed of mostly independent parallel universes. This is not accomplished by introducing some new axiom to quantum mechanics, but on the contrary by removing the axiom of the collapse of the wave packet: All the possible consistent states of the measured system and the measuring apparatus (including the observer) are present in a real physical (not just formally mathematical, as in other interpretations) quantum superposition. (Such a superposition of consistent state combinations of different systems is called an entangled state.) While the multiverse is deterministic, we perceive non-deterministic behavior governed by probabilities, because we can observe only the universe, i.e. the consistent state contribution to the mentioned superposition, we inhabit. Everett's interpretation is perfectly consistent with John Bell's experiments and makes them intuitively understandable. However, according to the theory of quantum decoherence, the parallel universes will never be accessible for us, making them physically meaningless. This inaccessiblity can be understood as follows: once a measurement is done, the measured system becomes entangled with both the physicist who measured it and a huge number of other particles, some of which are photons flying away towards the other end of the universe; in order to prove that the wave function did not collapse one would have to bring all these particles back and measure them again, together with the system that was measured originally. This is completely impractical, but even if one can theoretically do this, it would destroy any evidence that the original measurement took place (including the physicist's memory).

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I know its just a theory but its interesting. "Anything that can happen, does happen in other universes" or so they say.

Ill have to look up some of those things you mentioned there.

This Guy

I don't know if it exists or not. I'm opened minded enough to beleive that anything is possible though. I find Wrestling Stations comment funny. Basically Hell & Heaven by his thinking is just 2 other planets. Again, open mined enough to beleive anything is possible, but I don't beleive that for a second. I would like to think that Heaven is more then just another planet in another universe.

Reaction score
this brings up the question, "how do we know we arent part of something bigger than we could dream of, and that we are a tiny part of an insignificant planet in this huge scheme?"

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The most important thing I think to realise in all this is that none of it truly matters. Its a fun subject to discuss, and of course this kind of thing can lead to a great book or movie, but ultimately its fantasy because we don't know. And may never know.

But it is a neat idea to think that there are an infinite amount of other parallel universes out there.

There would be one for every decision you ever made in your life. The ability to see these places would be like whoa... so that's what would happen if I had've done this instead.

xtremebadass

no...simply just no, my head hurts when I start thinking like that

This Guy

The most important thing I think to realise in all this is that none of it truly matters. Its a fun subject to discuss, and of course this kind of thing can lead to a great book or movie, but ultimately its fantasy because we don't know. And may never know.

But it is a neat idea to think that there are an infinite amount of other parallel universes out there.

There would be one for every decision you ever made in your life. The ability to see these places would be like whoa... so that's what would happen if I had've done this instead.

Thats like that episode of Star Trek. Every choice has different outcomes and every outcome becomes a new reality. As you said then, we probably will never know if its true or not.

oneofakind

Reaction score
I don't know if it exists or not. I'm opened minded enough to beleive that anything is possible though. I find Wrestling Stations comment funny. Basically Hell & Heaven by his thinking is just 2 other planets. Again, open mined enough to beleive anything is possible, but I don't beleive that for a second. I would like to think that Heaven is more then just another planet in another universe.

Heaven and Hell are visible. to see them follow these steps.
1. Go outside during the day
2. Look up
3. Notice the white poofy things, thats Heaven
4. Now stop looking up and look forward, thats Hell

jarboo

Reaction score
Do you guys remember the TV show 'Sliders' ? it was awesome !

Reaction score
I know for a fact that they exist i 4 one am in a parallel universe and yes we do have internet and WWE