Match Killer Kandi vs. Curt Adkins - Revival

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
xwfi24.png

Intergender Wrestling

Singles Match
Killer Kandi (w/Mistress Anarky) vs. "The Destroyer" Curt Adkins (w/Chris Johnson)

XWFAnarky-1.png
XWFKandi-1.png
VS.
XWFAdkins-1.png
WWSCJohnson-S1.png

#IntergenderMatch

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, Jan 30th, 2020.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
There was once a man. A dominant man. THE dominant man. His name was Curt Adkins. Known as The Destroyer, Adkins had a short-lived career but he always had eyes on him. He was a behemoth, dominating his opponents while being managed by top agent Christopher Johnson. Big things were to happen. He could've been a World Champion, a future Hall of Famer. But then those things did not happen. XWF took a hiatus and Adkins disappeared to the joy of his opponents. All was calm. There was no sign of him in wrestling, there hasn't been for close to 4 years. Christopher Johnson kept busy booking Adkins into small roles on television with Adkins often playing a bodyguard, henchman, or warrior. Everything was working out for Curt Adkins. Until the roles stopped coming. He then made the decision to get back into wrestling. It wasn't easy for him, however. The Destroyer was no longer in demand. He ended up getting work at a bottom-of-the-barrel promotion known as BWO where he was expected to job to guys who would never be in a promotion like XWF. Times were tough for Curt Adkins. Christopher Johnson considered letting him go as a client, but couldn't as they are lifelong friends. But then he got a phone call. It was to tell him that XWF was back in production and that they want The Destroyer back. Johnson immediately contacted Adkins to let him know the good news. Adkins was ecstatic when he found out so he did the only thing he could think of, he fought a shoot match in the main event to win his final match with BWO since he was only on a PPA. He went to XWF and signed a new contract with them. To the horror of many, The Destroyer has returned. And he is not a happy man.

Friday January 31st, 2020

Philadelphia, PA

Curt Adkins and Christopher Johnson have landed at Philadelphia International Airport. Business class, of course. Adkins, a very rugged old-school guy, is simply wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans with brown leather shoes. They gather their luggage and see their driver for their town car. The driver, named Brandon, offers a handshake to Adkins but Adkins just hands him a bag and gives him a dirty look, prompting Johnson to nudge at him to get into the car. They get into the car where there's some drinks waiting for them. They share a whisky and do a cheers as Christopher Johnson looks into the camera.

Christopher Johnson: Do you know who this? Let me remind you. This is Curt Adkins. The Destroyer. He's back in the XWF and he plans on being the best, most dominant wrestler on this planet. He fell on some hard times and because of that he's even more pissed off than before. He wants to inflict nothing but pain to whoever crosses his path. Hell I had to snap him out of it because he almost headbutted poor Brandon here. Curt Adkins has one ultimate goal, to be a World Champion. And he plans on going through pretty much everybody on the roster to get there. Even those who are beneath him will face his fury. Which now brings me to my next point. Killer Kandi. A woman. A woman?! Now don't get me wrong. Curt absolutely loves and respects women. Y'all should see the smokeshow that he's dating, she's an absolute dime. But Killer Kandi has absolutely no right to be in the ring with Curt Adkins. In the ring he is above her in every imaginable. The decision to put her against THE DESTROYER is extremely questionable. But we're not here to burn bridges. We're here to win matches. Right Curt?

Curt Adkins: Killer Kandi. Come Revival you will feel the fury. Consider yourself destroyed.

The car arrives at their hotel as the camera fades out.