Keyshia Cole Fires Manager

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Toxic

Reaction score
Candice Michelle Interview On TWB

candicemichelle.jpg

If any of you wrestling fans are big Candice Michelle fans, we're having on our show next week called The Wrestling Burnout. We had a spot here at the Impact Wrestling forums for a while but I don't know where that section went.

Anyway, we have our own hotline number for fans to call in and even ask her questions.

Tune in next Wednesday, February 21 @ 7:00pm EST for the big interview with model, actress, Playboy cover girl, and WWE Diva Candice Michelle at TheFNRadio.com.

Kairi

Reaction score
source:

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/01/keyshia-cole-fires-manager/#more-28842

keyshia-manny.jpg

Despite debuting at #9 on the Billboard 200 last month, the LP has -as of last week-only managed to shift 181, 300 in total. A far cry from the Platinum success of Cole’s three earlier albums.

This, it seems, was enough for the singer to axe longtime manager Manny Halley – who many will remember from her BET reality show ‘The Way It Is’.

Confirming Halley’s departure on Twitter yesterday, Cole said:
Would like for u guys to know tht Manny Halley is no longer my management.

Someone said if the people around u won’t change, change the people around you.
Granted, there’s no doubt more to the story (beyond solely the album’s failure), I sure hope she’s not putting all her recent career woes down to one person. For, along with management, her A&R needs checking for all the wack material she’s been recording and releasing since her 3rd LP, as does her vocal coach – as her live performances show that clearly someone hasn’t been doing their job.

In any case, the whole shabang is rather unfortunate, for Cole is actually talented. Yet, if this episode highlights one thing, it’s that her ‘rough diamond’ appeal can only last so long. There comes a time where folk won’t pardon wack vocal showings, spotty material, and unrefined performances, simply because they ‘like’ or ‘identify’ with you. Put simply, Keyshia has long needed to ’step it up’ on many a front. Perhaps her latest issues will serve as motivation enough to.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol @ her pretty much firing her cause the album flopped. Of course there can be more to it but I say that was the main reason.

Kairi

Reaction score
that and he "convinced" her to release i ain't thru with nicki minaj which wasn't received that well by her fans, but come on that's why you speak up and say what u want or how u feel, use twitter and facebook and things like that to your advantage, or at least as proof so management can see you as the artist aren't just bullshitting them.