Kevin Nash teases TNA return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lucky

Reaction score
Kevin Nash teased a return to TNA Wrestling last week due to it appearing that WWE will not bring him back as a performer.

"WWE going young", he wrote on Twitter. "Your my fan base, sit on my ass or watch my buddy's Sting ass?"

Thoughts?

Would you like to see him return to TNA, or stay with whatever his role is with WWE? I'm assuming he just got a legends deal as they just had Diesel merch come out.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't get Kevin Nash. He has gone from praising WWE earlier this year for bringing him back as Diesel in the Royal Rumble and he couldn't say enough good things about WWE. He also couldn't say enough bad things about TNA. Not sure what he was expecting from WWE, Nash can't wrestle anymore and WWE are in a youth movement. He should just be happy with the legends contract and the occasional appearance.

TNA shouldn't touch him at all. He would be a waste of money since he will add nothing to the product and he trashed TNA so often in the past.

Reaction score
TNA shouldn't touch him at all. He would be a waste of money since he will add nothing to the product and he trashed TNA so often in the past.

I agree, but all they ever do is things that they shouldn't *sigh* I don't know how the legends contracts work, will he even be able to appear in TNA?
I have no interest in watching him wrestle anymore, TNA has so many young wrestlers that they don't utilise, treat fairly or pay properly.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I found this in a Nash interview from a few months back;

His current status:
“I could go back to TNA and wrestle for them tomorrow, they just can’t put me in a video game – oh wait, they don’t have one. They couldn’t do a doll, well they could. They could do a doll [like they did before] with a likeness that Vince owns. They [TNA] put out a doll of me with long brown hair. My contract with them said they would market my TNA likeness. I asked Terry Taylor to show me a picture of when I ever worked in TNA with long brown hair. Jakks said, ‘Sorry it was a dye problem from China.’ You have to look at the doll. Jakks had a 2003 Ruthless Aggression Diesel doll and they slapped a Nash logo on it with the same Diesel head, and it was just bogus man.”

His new WWE Legends deal:
“It has verbiage that says you are subject to wrestle. I looked at it as, I’m making a 5 year commitment that I’m not going anywhere else, and if I do they can’t market any part of me.”

So it sounds like he can go and wrestle for TNA if he wants.

Lucky

Reaction score
So what the hell was the point of signing a legends deal if he's going to TNA then? Haha. Man, Nash really needs to get his act together and be able to accept taking a backseat for once. But of course, in typical Kevin Nash fashion, he's unable to do so.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Nash in TNA is so useless. The dude needs to realize he is not as mobile anymore, and even his rumble return was not as impressive at all. So really he should just stay in WWE instead of going back to TNA wrestling.

Lucky

Reaction score
Nash in TNA is so useless. The dude needs to realize he is not as mobile anymore, and even his rumble return was not as impressive at all. So really he should just stay in WWE instead of going back to TNA wrestling.

It wasn't impressive by any means, but you have to admit that he got a really nice pop from the live audience there. And then that stare down with Show, you couldn't help but think that there was going to be a feud down the road.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I did think that Nash would have had at least one more match on RAW after that Rumble appearance. It was cool seeing him and the crowd popped big for him so one tag team match on RAW would have been good.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't get Kevin Nash. He has gone from praising WWE earlier this year for bringing him back as Diesel in the Royal Rumble and he couldn't say enough good things about WWE. He also couldn't say enough bad things about TNA. Not sure what he was expecting from WWE, Nash can't wrestle anymore and WWE are in a youth movement. He should just be happy with the legends contract and the occasional appearance.

Couldn't have put it any better myself, my thoughts exactly.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
So how can he go back to TNA if he signed a contract with WWE. If he can I fully expect Nash to show up there again before long, because that is the sort of thing TNA would do, and I am sure Nash would get a pretty sweet deal out of it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Dixie let him out of a contract to go work a big show for WWE and ruin their "They" storyline.

Dixie will probably bring him back to resume the "They" storyline and negate months of shit because, it's just what they do.

Atleast bring him in to be Stings backup, hope that spare tire he was rocking at The Rumble is gone.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Because he only signed a WWE Legends deal and not a regular WWE performer contract.