Keri Hilson: “My New Album Will Shock Some Peopleâ€￾

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
After cementing her status as urban radio’s leading new comer with the likes of ‘Pretty Girl Rock‘ and ‘I Like’, Keri Hilson has undoubtedly made an impact on the ever changing terrain that is Contemporary R&B.

Now it seems she is ready for a change.
Find out what Ms. Hilson said fans can expect from her third studio album below…​

She revealed:
As I was experiencing the world, there were things that I was also experiencing on a personal front, and in my music it’s coming out.

There’s some people in the world that aren’t gon’ like this album coming from me. It’s very emotional, I’ll say that.

Let’s hope this new sound flaunts a clear and organic progression from her previous work as opposed to sounding like a vague attempt to generate higher sales.

For imagine the shame if Hilson abandoned her core audience only to be rejected by the listeners she was trying to reach out to.
Either way-whatever she chooses to do- we can be sure it will be of the highest quality