Just a few reasons why Peyton Manning is better the Tom Brady

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
First off If you look at the way Peyton Manning has played compared to Tom Brady, you need to stop telling me Brady is better.

1. Statistics
We used stats to call Wayne Gretzky the best ever at hockey, Michael Jordan the best at basketball, Babe Ruth the best of baseball, so why can’t we use stats for football? Hmm. Good question.

Manning has 6,125 completions compared to Brady’s 4,953. The most all-time passing yards with 71,940 compared to 58,028 for Brady.

He has 539 touchdowns compared to Brady’s 428. Manning is fourth all-time in completion percentage with 65.3 compared to Brady’s 63.6. Manning, the “choker” has 45 comeback wins compared to Brady’s 37.

Manning has 270.5 passing yards a game compared to Brady’s 257.9.

Oh, and I think I mentioned something about five MVP awards compared to two? You see, when you consider all of this, you get your answer.

Manning has accomplished far more statistically with five coaches, two teams, many different players, and less cheating scandals. So yeah, he’s the better quarterback. No question about it.

2. Records
Most MVPs ever, most touchdowns in a season, most passing yards in a season, most touchdowns ever, most yards ever, one of two men to beat all 32 NFL teams, 14-time Pro Bowler, largest touchdown/interception differential, all of it.

Oh, and even though he’s a “playoff choker,” he has the most 300-yard playoff games and most game-winning drives in a career. Brady holds some records, but few as memorable as the ones Peyton holds.

3. Many Bradys, One Manning
No one has played the quarterback position like Manning, with his incredible defense-reads, ability to elevate whomever is on his team, and make the most ridiculous throws ever.

But hey, we’ve seen more than one Tom Brady before. Remember Terry Bradshaw and his four titles with Pittsburgh, or the three titles Troy Aikman won with the Dallas Cowboys? Brady did the same for years: He was a game manager with a loaded defense and reliable rushing game, with Hall of Fame coach at the helm.

No one has dominated defenses consistently the way Manning has. It’s hard to think why Brady is better when he’s just a modern-day Bradshaw and Aikman.

Manning Means More to His Team
Manning has won a ridiculous NFL-record, five MVP awards in his career. Four with the Indianapolis Colts, and once with the Denver Broncos.

Brady won it twice, in 2007 and 2011. The fact that the league voters have considered Manning more important to his team on three more occasions than Brady goes to show how much more Manning means to his team.

Ring Count is Invalid
Ask absolutely any NFL analyst or Patriots fan or anyone who says Brady is better than Manning, and 100 times out of 100, they’ll say “rings.”

That’s nice. Rings really do matter in the NFL, but fans have to understand how invalid the rings are. It seems that people totally forget how Belichick and the other 52 men on the roster contributed to the titles.

If rings are what settles arguments, find me an expert who will call career backup Charlie Batch or even Trent Dilfer better than Dan Marino, or Brett Favre.

Terry Bradshaw won four Super Bowls with the Pittsburgh Steelers, but I’m not hearing a lot of people calling him better than Manning?

I think some logic here is wrong and flawed. Let’s put the rings behind us, because yeah, they’re incredibly invalid.

No Cheating Scandals!!!!
I’m sorry folks, but there’s no doubt in my mind that Brady was the mastermind who orchestrated Deflategate. The texts messages, the fact he smashed his phone and was so unwilling to cooperate in the investigation is just so obvious. If he had nothing to hide, why smash his phone?

Oh, and when 40 former players and coaches of the Patriots dynasty admitted to stealing opposing teams’ playbooks and videotaping their practice signals, that’s going to leave a huge stain on your success.

So the Patriots have four titles thanks to two major cheating scandals. Pardon Peyton for playing the game fairly.

X-Pac said suck on that @deth

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I win. [HASHTAG]#TB12[/HASHTAG]
You have lost in a big way buddy your defeat shows in your messages your salty!!!! I still like you tho your funny ass hell!

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
You have lost in a big way buddy your defeat shows in your messages your salty!!!! I still like you tho your funny ass hell!
What! a positive rating! Maybe we can be friends

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
First of all, I'm not your buddy.
Second, the debate has long been over.
Brady > Manning.
End of story.
Blocked.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
First of all, I'm not your buddy.
Second, the debate has long been over.
Brady > Manning.
End of story.
Blocked.
Your blocking me clearly you lost Lol Have a nice life @deth oh wait your dead .....my bad Lmao.....Brady better then Manning Lmao where in outer space

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
At least try to keep your own threads on topic.