Johnny is in the house

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Johnny1

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm here! So I got referred by #Heel (I think that is his name) through Yahoo Answers, and I said, why not? So I have checking this forum around like for 10 or 15 mins, and it seems pretty cool :russo:
A few details from myself: I'm a 18 Spanish (so if you see a grammar error, you already know) male and I have been watched WWE since 1999, my favorite superstar of all time it's The Rock, I have loved him since I started watching wrestling. So, that's it. Now post and leave :austin: (Just kidding)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Welcome Johnny. Got any other favourite wrestlers from the current roster? Also do you watch any other company or just the WWE?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the forum man! I'm shocked someone got referred through Yahoo Answers :).

Your grammar is great for someone who's Spanish, I've been to Spain three times and loved it.

You watching RAW tomorrow?

Johnny1

Jobber
Reaction score
seabs said:
Welcome Johnny. Got any other favourite wrestlers from the current roster? Also do you watch any other company or just the WWE?

Yeah I like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Christian, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Chris Jericho in the current roster. I really hate The Miz and Jack Swagger with all my passion. To the answer of the other question, yes, I'm a ROH habitual, but nothing else. I don't like TNA.

Crayo said:
Welcome to the forum man! I'm shocked someone got referred through Yahoo Answers :).

Your grammar is great for someone who's Spanish, I've been to Spain three times and loved it.

You watching RAW tomorrow?

Thanks for that. Yeah Spain is pretty good, I live in Sevilla. And hell yes I'm watching Raw, I haven't miss one like in two years. Lol.

Reactions: Crayo

Johnny1

Jobber
Reaction score
Haha thanks for that. And the thing with The Miz, I just can't stand him. I need to switch my channel everytime I see him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Perfect heel then :p

As for Jack Swagger, I became a fan when I saw his topless Q&A video thing he does. It's great :)

I became a mark of his wife because of that.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
I literally laughed at loud when I realised I named my other account pene.
You'll know what that is, Johnny.
Nonetheless, welcome to the forum.

HERE'S JOHNNY

Johnny1

Jobber
Reaction score
Xanth said:
I literally laughed at loud when I realised I named my other account pene.
You'll know what that is, Johnny.
Nonetheless, welcome to the forum.

HERE'S JOHNNY

Hell yes I know what that means :laugh: