Jey Uso on Solo Sikoa and Naomi joining The Bloodline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
On if they have given Solo Sikoa any advice:

“Coming from a big family, it’s hard to make your own footprint in the sand. So we told him, ‘You got to find your way. We’ve been right through this fire before. You have to find what works for you.’ So he’s down there doing his thing. Every single day, he’s like, ‘Yo, did you watch my match? Is there anything you can tell me what to do?’ I was like, ‘First thing is don’t look like us because we look a lot alike.’ So he’s like, alright. He had long hair. He chopped his hair and dyed his hair. He went barefoot. He’s uncomfortable in the ring barefoot, but he’s just trying to do whatever he needs to stand out.”

Jey was asked if Naomi will be a part of the Bloodline:

“It’s very, very likely man. She talks about it a lot. She says she can jump and glow. She’s ready to just snap, like she could snap man. She snapped on my ass plenty of times. She’s so ready to try something new. She’s always been adaptive and she gets it. That’s why she’s been around. Sometimes I forget she’s been here for 10 years too.”​
Can't help feeling she could / should have joined a long ass time ago. Probably too late to do it now though as even if they take her out the tag division, there's no way in hell she's winning the Womens Championship

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Idk just because she's Jimmy's husband doesn't mean she should join. Family by marriage doesn't work for me.

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
The Bloodline will be a joke if Nao-Glow joins

Roman & Usos being serious & there's Naopops smiling & grinning away "Feel Tha Glow yeahhhh"

Bloodline is a serious heel faction, it will become an instant joke if the dancing light bulb were to join.

From TCL 20 SE

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Roman & Usos being serious & there's Naopops smiling & grinning away "Feel Tha Glow yeahhhh"

Bloodline is a serious heel faction, it will become an instant joke if the dancing light bulb were to join.

From TCL 20 SE
Pretty sure they'd turn her heel and get rid of the glow stuff but still

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

From TCL 20 SE

They’d obviously change all that like c’mon man use your brain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Haha
Reactions: Sabretooth and Dale

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I don’t think either one of them needs to join. I’m with Jey in the sense that they should let Solo do his own thing.

And Naomi just doesn’t come off as a heel in my eyes. She’s done it before but it’s not believable. And the glow shit is still relatively over. She’ll be a decently over babyface when Sasha turns on her.