Jericho responds to heat for leaving WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
There has been speculation about Chris Jericho's WWE future after the news came out that he and Fozzy would be playing concerts in the UK this summer. A fan on Twitter pointed out the shows last night and called Jericho an asshole for leaving WWE again. Jericho's reply indicates that he's not looking to leave WWE for any extended period of time. He wrote: "Yeah for two gigs. #idiot"

So hope he does stay!!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Possible good news there then he could help ppl and the younger talent which I certainly feel is much needed at the minute.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've said this all along. He has one event lined up with Fozzy during the summer and people twist that into JERICHO'S GONE AFTER WRESTLEMANIA BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He has two I think in June or something. I really do hope he does stay. Him doing house shows and stuff now make me think he will, but he is the best :troll: in the world.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
two gigs but from what I took from what i read it's just one music festival somewhere in England

pipe bomb end of story

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I think they're playing download which is a big rock/metal/alternative festival over here at Donnington.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Damn was gonna reply but it's end of story :(.

(Playing at "Download" in UK btw).

Ninja'd see my post!

:laugh:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If it's for two "gigs" I am suspecting another injury storyline involving Punk injuring him or who ever he feuds with last until Extreme Rules.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Unless I'm way off base I don't think he would need to be gone for more than a week or two at the most.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
If they are only doing Download it's one weekend thats it so wouldn't need a massive amount of time off no!