Jennifer Aniston voted sexiest woman of all time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Jennifer Aniston beat every single famous lady (past and present) out there in a recent MensHealth.com poll, which anointed her the Hottest Woman of All Time.
PHOTOS: Jen's amazing bikini body
At the very top of the list of 100 ladies, the 42-year-old Horrible Bosses star bested Raquel Welch (#2), Marilyn Monroe (#3), Britney Spears (#4) and Madonna (#5). Angelina Jolie -- love to Aniston's ex-husband Brad Pitt -- landed at number 10.
"Funny is sexy, and Jennifer Aniston is funny," explains the site of Aniston's coup. "Her down-to-earth persona makes her seem attainable. . . And her all-too-human love life off screen inspires sympathy that not even a string of bland romantic comedies can diminish. Other sex symbols drift toward one-dimensionality, becoming flat icons in the process, but throughout her career Aniston has remained sexy, funny, and unmistakably real."

Aniston spoke with the site about the sexy honor -- and names her own "hottest woman" pick.

"It's a tie between Bridgitte Bardot and Gloria Steinem," Aniston says of the French screen siren and the feminist hero. "But if I had to choose one, I'd say Gloria because, well, she's the full package. That's sexy."
The Friends alum -- who is now hot and heavy with beau Justin Theroux -- also dishes on what she finds sexiest in a man.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I guess i agree with this, just glad Britney Spears wasn't voted number one.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is too subjective, everyone has different opinions about who is and isn't attractive. I think that if everyone on the forum was asked who they thought the sexiest woman of all time was we would all probably have a different answer.