Jennifer Aniston poses topless, gets flirty in Allure magazine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Samoa Joe sighting

Hi all you TNAer's, I was just watching this game show called "Distraction" and they used wrestlers as distrctions for the contestants while answering questions - they were "wrestling with them" and 2 of them were Samoa Joe (who was called samoan Joe by the host) and Kazarian. Host made fun of Joe by saying that he wore black b/c it was "slimming" lol.

also , on wikipedia.org, it says that Samoa Joe and John Cena are friends >>> that's nice.

Oh, btw, I love RoH but hate TNA, love AJ Styles, colt Cabana, and christopher Daniels, and Lacey in ROH, don't hate but also don't love Joe and hate the rest of the TNA roster except Christian who I am just pissed off at, and Angle's just crazy so I won't mention him.

Soulpower

First let me say this.. ROH>>>>All other wrestling promotions.

As for the Samoa Joe thing he's been on a couple of times on Distraction as well as Kazarian. Curryman (Christopher Daniels' alter ego if you will) has also been on the show before. And actually, Cena, Kazarian and Joe all came up together in the wrestling business so they're all friends with one another.

WeztSide

Reaction score
thats interesting that samoa joe is friends with cena

03mnm

Reaction score
Who cares If Joe has been on some stupid show I dont get why Steven Alexander Helmsley is making such a big deal out of it and I dont really care if he hates TNA.

J

Who cares If Joe has been on some stupid show I dont get why Steven Alexander Helmsley is making such a big deal out of it and I dont really care if he hates TNA.

Cha...I could have sworn i heard that Samoa Joe came up with the U can't see me thing as a joke...

xtremebadass

I didn't know they still show that show. I saw it when it first came on TV, it was obvious because I watched TNA and knew who the 2 guys were, and I think the masked guy might have been sharkboy

TheAnswer

Reaction score
yea I really didnt like that show, but its nice to see that some TNA wrestlers are getting attention outside of the wrestling world.

Acideyez

Reaction score
The one time I watched the show they where shocking the contestants with dog collars when they tried to answer the question. Made it kind of interesting. And when you go to the finals where you win a car but don't answer the questions and they tear the car up that's crap lol That's like going to the price is right and bob saying next prize please, how about your own tire from this 2007 Chevy Corvette. lol

Kairi

Reaction score
source :

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...amous_hairstyle_on_friends.html#ixzz1BPTyyOON

alg_allure_aniston.jpg

Jennifer Aniston hated the haircut that made her a one-woman trend machine.

The 'do, known as the "Rachel" was the brainchild of her hairstylist-turned close friend Chris McMillan in 1994, she said in the February issue of Allure. While thousands of women across America rushed to their stylists to copy it in the golden era of the popular sitcom "Friends," she thought it was horrible.

"I love Chris but he's the bane of my existence because he started that damn Rachel, which was not my best look," she remembered. "How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen."

Aniston claimed she didn't even think there was anything wrong with her hair until her new manager sent her to McMillan. Luckily for the hairstylist, he's stayed close to the star and provided her with many more hairdos -- that haven't made her wince when she looks in the mirror.

But even if she ends up looking foolish, Aniston doesn't seem to mind.
"I'm actually comfortable in goofdom," she said. "Not taking myself seriously is one of my favorite things to do, because I don't. Ever."
The actress also told Allure that she had more skills than just acting -- or posing with her always up-to-date hair.

Aniston, who plays a less-than-glam mom in the upcoming Adam Sandler flick "Go With It," told the magazine that if she hadn't been a star, she would have been a stellar party planner. Her best drinks, she said, are a dirty martini and a Bloody Mary -- which she makes with Mr. and Mrs. T Bloody Mary Mix.

"It's the 7-Eleven of Bloody Marys," she said. "It's the trashiest. I'm an embarrassment."

But like her character on "Friends," she's great at bringing people together for a good party.

"I'm a good mixologist in terms of personality types," she told the magazine. "I love bringing the right chemistry of people into the room."

She even throws a tree-trimming party every year where attendees have to bring an ornament. The only thing that can ruin it: "A really drunk person," she said. "Trust me."