Janet Jackson Becomes Face Of NutriSystems

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Since the dawn of her career, Pop icon Janet Jackson has engaged in a well publicized battle with her weight.
A battle she is currently winning, today saw the performer’s team announce news that will see her capitalize on her successful bid to stay in shape.
Yes, Ms. Jackson is now the face of the weight loss company, Nutrisystem.
Full story below…

Partnering with the company to launch the SUCCESS weight loss program, this deal will also her embark on a nationwide campaign showcasing Ms. Jackson’s own success with the program in a bid to boost awareness for both the company and its other weight loss initiatives.
The announcement of this partnership comes just months after the release of the performer’s book ‘True You’, which detailed her struggle to stay in shape, her battle with depression and tumultuous relationship with her father, Joe Jackson.
Speaking on the partnership, she stated:

Dieting never worked for me, counting calories never worked for me, and denying myself the foods I love never worked for me. I needed a better plan, and I found it with Nutrisystem.

With Nutrisystem I am seeing results already, and I am so impressed by both the thought and the nutritional science behind the program. There are millions of women like me who want to be successful but don’t have the tools to do it on their own. I hope I can help inspire them.
Congratulations!